This is an UPDATE. I am not dead.

It's a little short but at least it's something. Please don't kill me for not updating sooner.

The trip to the fridge was not a nice one. Firstly, I was squished into a dimly lit cupboard they insisted was a transport cell. It was so small I couldn't even lie down in it. Instead I sat squished and regretting my decision not to just kill them all and escape. I think my Slytherin was showing. Taking a deep breath and sitting pressed into the corner of the cupboard, I shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. They were going to be surprised when I get out of this one.

Though the walls of the cell were thick steel I could still hear what people were saying outside. One of them might let something juicy slip when they though I couldn't hear them. Unfortunately, they seemed smarter than that. The three-hour ride passed in silence except from the occasional radio message asking whether I was trying to escape yet.

I felt the vibrations of the engine stop and after a few minutes I my tiny cell felt as if it was being lifted into the air. Perhaps they were putting me on a different mode of transport. The fridge is in the middle of the sea after all. It must be a boat of plane of some kind. Sure enough, I could feel the vibration of engines below me once again. I don't know what happened after that because I did fall asleep. I mean I did get abducted by shield. Again.

I used my water ability, seems as if the cell couldn't stop it, to see if we were in the air on the sea. It was some kind of plane, a big one. That was all I could tell. It was going to be a long ride if this was how I was going to be kept the whole time. Would they give me food? I hope so. Also, what about bathroom breaks? Now that I though about it I had to cross my legs. I really needed one.

Pounding my fist on the side of the cell, I hoped someone would at least come and tell me to shut up. Soon enough the door opened and I was temporarily blinded. My eyes had adjusted to the dim light. After blocking the light with my hand and squinting I could make out Fury himself stood there wit hone eyebrow raised as if he was wondering why I would even consider making any noise.

"I need to use the bathroom Pirate Man." I state bluntly.

"Follow me then. Don't even think about trying anything because this place is crawling with agents. If you so much as twitch in the direction of an exit you will be kept tranquilised and you will be going to the fridge. Do you understand?" I nod, stand up, and stretch like a cat after it just woke up. My back cracked a couple of times.

I did my business and then exited the bathroom, this time I looked around a little. This place didn't look like a plane, it looked like a flying fort. Agents seemed to be everywhere just like he said they would be which limited any escape attempt I made. I should steal a uniform and go in disguise, I've always wanted to do that. Then something dawned on me.

"You said if I tried to escape I would be knocked out and sent to the fridge. Do you mean that is not where we're going?" I ask hopefully.

Fury said nothing but continued to lead me through the maze of corridors and then into a what appeared to be a conference room. Odd. He then abruptly left me in there without saying a word. I took a seat at the end of the table furthest away from the door on a spinny chair. Big mistake. I know I'm supposed to be mature but you can't not spin on a spinny chair. He returned with a man roughly his age in a suit. He, unlike Fury, seemed friendly. The man even smiled at me.

"You're probably wondering what's happening." Fury stated.

"Probably? I think the word you're looking for is defiantly." I retorted. The other man just leaned back and looked amused.

"I'm willing to give you a second chance which doesn't happen often." I raised and eyebrow but nodded for him to go on. "I can't have the Avengers scattered and at risk all over the world. Agent Coulson is putting together a team of select agents to deal with threats. I want for you to join them. They won't always be going after Hydra but this offers you a chance to help others, have freedom, and find out about your past. What do you say?"