I'm just not going to add the chapter number to the top now.

My apologies for its length.

Simultaneously, we burst through various entrances and had all our various weapons pointed inwards. Then the others ran around and searched the place while Loki and I watched them. There was no disruption to the water vapor in the air except what we were causing meaning there was no one alive here and we had just walked through snow for no reason.

"So. . . can the jet thing come pick us up or do we have to walk back?" I say while walking across what appeared to be the remains of a living room's squeaky floor. There was an air pocket beneath it, I could feel it.

"Do you have anything sensible to say? Ever?" Romanoff began. Yes began. "You don't take anything seriously. Yes, you do have powers but so do many other. You are nothing special and aren't even useful. I think it would be best if you left the team and I think I speak for everyone.

People began to protest but one look at Romanoff and her sharp objects shut everyone but Loki up. They're scared at her and I understand that but only Loki had my back so I'm pretty much done with these people and this time I mean it. I'll take her up on that offer. S.H.I.E.L.D will have a place for me somewhere else. Away from her.

"Ok, that's what we'll do when we get back but before that I thought I'd let you know there's a huge space below the floor. I would ask you to move out of the way so I could rip up the floor boards so we can see what's in there but I have no use what so ever so I'll just sit back and watch you rip them up yourselves. I hope you guys don't get splinters." There are no words to describe how satisfying that was. No one said anything for a few seconds.

"Why didn't you mention this before we began searching the place." Steve said still in military mode. Basically, he was snarky. He'd probably been saving it up since the forties.

"Because I only just noticed." I replied in the same tone. "Seeing as a nice person though, I'll rip up the floor boards for you saving you time and energy."

I forced people to move back and began to rip the floors up with my powers revealing a staircase heading to, well, down. They'll go down and I'll run like hell. Though I may not be able to fly a jet I can fly. I'll have a head start and I will not go back to America or England. If I do that, then I may die or be sent to the fridge. It depends on who finds me first. In that situation, I'm hoping it'll be S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Ok, lets go down. Keep an eye out for any traps they may have set to prevent anyone from going down there." One by one they filed down there like an episode of Scooby Doo. Loki looked at me expecting me to follow them down.

"I have no use what so ever so I'll be staying up here like everything else that has no use. Unlike you I am not burdened with a glorious purpose." I think he understood and knew what I was going to do but he did not raise the alarm. Just like that, I left.

This is not the end.