I'm back, enjoy

I have finished my GCSE's so I'll be able to update more. I hope you enjoy this.

We walked back through the doors to the balcony and I started to get nervous. Should we tell them before or after Fury arrives. If we tell them before I risk either Fury walking in half way through, Fury listening outside of the doors or the others telling Fury one he stepped straight through the doors. If I told them after he could've placed listening equipment somewhere and hear every word I say. Then again, he probably already has the equipment installed. There is no right or safe way to do this.

"Jarvis, can you summon the others to the living room please." Loki – My father asks politely.

"And please alert us if Fury enters the building as well." I add. I didn't want him to just walk straight in.

They all filtered in coming from different part of the tower, they looked confused. Perhaps they though that the drama from last night was going to be their only shock this week. Oh how wrong they were.

"Those pages I gave you last night were only a fraction of my file." I say straight away. I don't see the point in waiting and small talk. "There is more and it's kept in different Hydra bases. I want to get those pages and I think it will help shed some light on this situation, I'm not going to do this alone. Now I have some family I really don't want to be separated from them. From you all really. Will you help me find the missing bits? Also, please don't tell Fury. If there is something about me I want to know it first so he can't hold it over me."

"I'll come." Thor I knew would say that. He's loyal to those he cares for and as we are now family I thought he would come with us.

I ranted slightly a bit but I think it was persuasive. It's true, I love them all in a way even though they can be stupid, annoying and homicidal. I don't want to throw away my progress with the scary spider lady. She could kill me. Easily. Then if they come Fury is less likely to hunt us down because we're all together and he has two of his most trusted agents there to babysit us all.

For a while there was an awkward silence after Thor agreed to join the hunt. This was no easy decision to make as it meant going behind the boss man's back. Fury has the power to destroy these people's lives and make it publicly acceptable to do so, this is a tough decision to make.

"You don't have to do this, I understand that. It was stupid of me to ask you to risk your lives. Ignore me. I'll go alone." I rambled. Though it was Loki's decision, it was a stupid one. Why did he want to tell the others? Why would he think they would support me over Fury?

"I'll join." Tony said finally. I didn't expect him to be the second, he had much to loose. "I never liked Fury in the first place, he hid too much. Remember what he was planning to do with the tesseract. He didn't tell us until we found it out for ourselves."

"It's the right thing to do, I suppose. I'm in." Steve said.

"Clint and I are in." Romanoff, the person I was almost certain would say no said.

"We will? I mean, we will." Clint said and then added. "You owe me food for this. I'll take it in pizza."

"You'll need someone smart. I guess I'm in as well." Dr Banner added and Tony looked offended. Banner made a joke, how surprising.

Everyone then looked at me, it made me feel awkward. Was I meant to say more? Should I make a speech about how we're all in this together and we probably not going to die. Now that we're a team we stand more of a chance of surviving this than I would if I was alone.

"There's a large base on an island in Indonesia we should try first. Most Hydra documents are kept there because they don't have soldiers, a training facility or a lab. It's under the radar even for them." I say, perhaps that's what they wanted from me. A decision.

Before anyone could say anything for or against this plan the three doors to the room burst open and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents dressed in their version of riot gear ran into the room waving guns around. Fury walked in after them with a frown. Jarvis should've warned us that he was hear, they must've hacked Jarvis and put him on mute or something.

The armed agents ignored the others and walked towards me with their guns raised. Clearly Fury was not forgiving me escaping even though I came back. Either I should escape again and prove that I'm not trustworthy or I should stay and try to persuade him not to throw me in his prison in the middle of the sea. Even if he did put me there why does he think I couldn't escape? It's surrounded by water, I can control water.

Loki pulled me behind him and Thor stepped forwards as well. The others remained where they were like good little soldiers. Maybe one of them had contacted Fury somehow and told him to come here. I'd place money on it being a certain red headed spy, I knew her being nice was too good to be true.

"Welcome back Skylar," Fury said. "Come with us. Your cell in the Fridge awaits."

"My daughter is going nowhere with you!" Loki hissed through his teeth. This was going to end in a fight and then he and Thor would be sent to the Fridge with me. I do not want that on my conscience.

"Just let me say goodbye first?" I say.

"Do it quickly." Fury said. He and the other agents retreated to the walls but didn't leave the room.

"It's been nice meeting you all. If he ends up killing me, rebel and avenge my death. It's in you're job title." I hugged Thor and then turned and hugged Loki. There were no agents on that wall. I whispered, "I'll break out and find the pages. Be ready and make sure the others are at a moments notice."

Pulling away, I moved to the S.H.I.E.L.D agents and let them handcuff me. Resistance really was futile. There is a possibility I could fight them all and win. Easily. That would mean I could kill someone and I don't need that on my file.