Short but important, it involves Loki.

Surprise!!! Please read, enjoy and Marvel at SuperWhoLock, the half-blood. This is what the fandoms have done to me. I think I need some help.

"Why did you run?" The assassin askes with a sigh. This was not the response I was expecting, I thought it would involve more pointy things.

"Why are you trying to kill me?" I retort while remaining hidden behind Thor.

"Because – Because I don't really 'hang out' with other women I didn't know how to handle you." So really the big bad assassin was terrified of little old be because she couldn't handle talking to me. Does this mean she won't try to kill me now?

I nodded that her response was fine we all moved into the living room area where there was enough seat for us all to comfortably fit down and discuss everything. That response was unexpected. Next time, God I hope there won't be a next time, she should just come and talk to me. I may be sarcastic but I would rather not be killed by a knife brandishing assassin. 'Merica man laid the file out in front of everyone and looked around the room seriously until his eyes landed on me.

"Is everything there true?" He asks me as the others look over th information. Tony made a bunch of weird noises which would've made me laugh in a different situation.

"As far as I know, yes." I reply.

"So. . ." Loki sighs. "I-I'm your father. B-B-Biologically." H stutters. I don't either him or I really understand how it's possible. He should know. We did some father daughter bonding without us realizing it. I'm not going to lie, this is going to be awkward.

This stunned them all into silence. I guess it explains everything, the powers, the similarities in appearance. Everything. Thor is my uncle. That'll be awkward if I date anyone. They'll ask about my family and I'll say 'You remember Loki, the guy who tried to take over New York? He was heading for world domination? Yeah, that's my father. That means Thor's my uncle.' I doubt that it'll go well.

"So that's the source of your power then, Loki?" Clint asks me and I nod my reply.

"It would seem so." I say.

"We should've seen this coming. Look at his offspring in mythology, a snake, a wolf an eight- legged h-" Before he could finish what he was saying he was interrupted by an extremely angry Loki.

"None of that happened!" He yelled at the archer. Clint, in turn, glared right back at him. There was some underlying tension there because of what happened during and before the Battle of New York. They had a bad relationship but the made sure to be civil when absolutely necessary.

They were going to need to discuss this. "I take it my room is still free?" I ask.

"Yeah." Tony says without a sarcastic comment added, this must be hitting him pretty hard. I leave and head to my room in hopes that I could avoid all the awkward talks and possible arguments. Right now, all I wanted to do was sleep.