· ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ·

"The end to all of this lie is near."

"Y/n, do you want some orange juice?" Jungkook asked while eating his toast, glancing towards me

"Y/n, do you want some orange juice?" Jungkook asked while eating his toast, glancing towards me. "Yes, please. There is an opened bottle in the fridge." I replied, smiling softly as he nodded and stood up, going to the fridge while I watched him. His back muscles flexed slightly when he lifted his arm to pour some juice in the cup, making me stare in awe. "You do know its bad to stare, right?" Jungkook turned around with a grin, carrying the glass of juice back to where we were eating breakfast and handing it to me. "I can't help but stare at my fiance," I replied with a giggle, sipping a bit of the orange juice as I turned to my breakfast.

Yes, indeed, Jungkook had confessed to me. After the whole incident with Jin, a whole month passed by. We went to the doctor together, we went to Jin's trial as witnesses and he was sentenced to 2 years in jail for kidnapping and threatening. I was in my 2nd month already and the baby was healthy. Jungkook started looking for wedding decorations and places we could celebrate it at. We both decided to do it on the beach, but, we still needed decorations and the cake.

"How about this?" Jungkook said while taking a bite of his toast, pointing at a magazine with wedding decorations. There were many: A Pink themed wedding, a Green themed wedding, etc.. But his finger was pointing at the blue themed, the picture of an example of how it would look. I widened my eyes at how pretty it looked, "Oh God, it looks amazing." I said in joy, the way it looked making me excited to see it with my own eyes at our wedding.

" I said in joy, the way it looked making me excited to see it with my own eyes at our wedding

"I know, right? It would look really good at our wedding." Jungkook said in joy as well, leaning towards me and pecking my lips. "I really can't wait to see you in a wedding dress, walking down the path with our 2-month-old baby in your tiny stomach." He whispered with sparkling eyes, leaning in again and kissing me for longer this time. The doorbell rang before the whole kiss could go to more, like every single time, hearing him groan which made me laugh. "I'll go," I said, getting up and pecking his forehead before heading to the door, opening the door to be met by Jamie, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jina.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock. I moved away when I let them in, the 4 of them carrying boxes that were wrapped in gift paper. I closed the door as Jungkook entered the living room with a surprised look. "Oh, guys, hey." He said with a smile, waving at them. I widened my eyes and quickly covered his naked torso the moment I saw Taehyung biting his lower lip and Jina smirking at him. "I would fuck the shit out of you if I was gay," Taehyung said with a smirk, high fiving Jina. "Taehyung, what the fuck?!" I exclaimed, hearing Jungkook chuckle behind me which made me slap his arm, Jungkook wincing after.

"I was joking. But you've got yourself quite the husband." Taehyung winked as I rolled my eyes, "Fiance." I said. "Soon to be husband," Jungkook said after me, chuckling softly as he hugged me from behind with the blanket around the 2 of us. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked this time instead. "Since you two will be gone for your honeymoon in Christmas, we decided to give you guys our presents now," Jamie said with a warm smile, the 4 of them sitting down at the couch. "Why do I feel you guys planned this with Jungkook before coming?" I chuckled, Jungkook waddling with me to the couch and sitting down with me.

"Here, Y/n. Open them." Jina said, the 4 of them putting the gifts on the coffee. I chuckled and took the smallest box, opening it quickly as I felt excitement fill me up. "Mommy's little bunny?" I read out from the little cloth in the box, quickly taking it out to see it was a bunny onesie. "Oh my god, guys!" I exclaimed as my eyes filled with happy tears. Jungkook pecked my cheek softly, "It was my idea for them to buy it." He whispered, my head snapping towards him with wide eyes. "I love you so much!" I exclaimed, jumping on him and crashing my lips on his.

"I love you way more, baby."