"me to Rennie ,I pray everything go OK at the doctor office and hopefully she make some improvements .but I'm just worried lost for words "

"me too I just pray my baby is safe I don-

RING RING RING. AUGUST PHONE

"who calling Aug ?"

"lady Ema"

A:hey lady Ema. were on our way. everything OK.

lady Ema:oh OK but I found ur son

A:wait what.

lady Ema: yes sir. my staff thought the hospital had a ghost but no. so the cafeteria tells me they still drop food off to Kiyã room even tho she gets feed through a machine but they still bring it. come to find out hr has been eating and watching TV talking to her and all that stuff he's been here for 3monthe something I didn't koe about Till I checked my cameras. so I have him in my office so hurry and get here baby.

tears slid down my face. I'm happy and mad as hell that I should have been thought of that.

lady Ema: baby ur there.

A:I'm sorry. yes were in our way thank you soo much lady Ema.

lady Ema: no problem see u soon dear.

(click line dead )

"what wrong baby "Rennie ask

"they found him"

"they found Kajay is he OK they feeding him do he have fresh clothing is he hurt some one touch him or- I cut her off

"he been staying at the hospital for three months I'll tell u the rest later. but he is safe and sound. he with lady Ema"

"wow god is so good. I'm going to church Sunday no we all going. " she said.

"yes god is good and I'm down a Lil church wouldn't hurt nobody"

I said as I rubbed Rennie's stomach.

at the hospital.

we rush to the fourth floor. to lady Ema office. there he was my son.

"daddy!" he said.

I hugged him and didn't let go till he pushed me and hugged Rennie.

"Hi mamas baby. are u OK?". Rennie asked.

"yes I fine." Kajay said

Me and Rennie sat down in the seats next to him.

"Kajay why did u runaway. u put urself in danger and had mommy and daddy worrying sick about u for three months?"

"Cause. I got into a fight with aboy saying Kiyã dead. I told him no an mommy said she she in a deep sweep (sleep) like sweeping (sleeping) beauty. but he say she dead and she never gonna wake up. so I punch him and we fight then I ran away I stay with pop and mama house in the guest house then stayed here for three months. till I got caught today". he said looking down crying

"Kajay u koe daddy an mommy loves u know matter what and if he was saying this y didn't u tell us or the teacher. we could've dealt with this .u had us worried sick about u. bad enough Kiyã is injured. I'm very disappointed in u and u koe ur gonna be on punishment for a month u have a lot of work to makeup for school .but mommy and daddy are happy ur home." I said as I hugged Lil man.

"mommy I sworry I put u and baby worried about me. I won't ever do it again"Kajay said apologize to Rennie

"its OK baby ur home now and mommy gonna keep and eye on u more cuz u gonna be a big brother u gotta teach him things. so I need u around when daddy at work. I love u Kajay"she said hugging him

"love u too mommy"

Lady Ema:How about u Kajay go Sit next door with the other kids in the play room

otay. he said getting up.

she watched him go in and play with the other Lil kids.

Rennie:OK so is she making any improvements.

in came in doctor Husain he been monitoring her for months

lady:y'all know Dr.Husain Kiyã specialist he will inform y'all about everything.

Dr:good evening. well I don't know how to put this at all. I don't. he said shaking his head.

me:is mY daughter OK.

Dr.No sir. u see when she hit her head were on the right side she lost complete memory lost also causing her right arm and side to become paralyzed. on down. she is not breathing on her own she is. .........she is basicly brain dead and she is not responding to anything Mr.and Mrs Alsina so I think its time we must pull the plug. I'm so so sorry. he trailed off.

no no no please no my baby my daughter IT'S gotta be something else u can do. I screamed at em

lady Ema:(cries) I'm soo soo sorry baby but there's nothing else they can do..

~~~√~~~√~~~√~~~√~~~√~~'√~~~√~~~~~√~~

Rennie. p.o.v.

I watched as august punched in the walls. as tears flowing down or eyes they want us to pull the plug I can't do this physical mentality emotionally.

they laid the papers in front of us. me and August looked at each other.

he picked up the pen and read over everything. he then signed , initials and dated. then the pen was passed to me here I was signed my name initials and dated. I dropped the pen. I never thought my child will go before me.

1hour later.

with that we walked down the hall to her room. I open the door there was my baby laying there lifeless they had moved all machines and monitors.

I threw my coat and phone on the floor and cried over my baby. I never in my life thought that I would see this never expected to. I felt her bed dip I see august and Kajay august rubbed his hands through her long thick hair. his eyes were low and blood shot red. his arm was wrapped from him punching holes in the walls. Kajay laid on August chest he really doesn't understand. the door open. in came in pops and mama and august other brother.

mama came over and sat next to me and cried. we all did it was so silent u can hear pen drops and clicking from outside.

wowwww. I cried.

vote comment

R I p Kiyã.

welcome back Kajay.