Chapter 15: Christmas Special II

Start from the beginning

"GUYS!" Skylar finally caught their attention. They switched their intense gazes to her.

"WHAT?!" They shouted at the same time. Half the room pointed up to ceiling. The pair slowly shifted their attention to where the Avengers were pointing. Oh shit.

"You've got to be kidding me," Tori sighed in annoyance at the plant hanging above them.

"You guys know the drill," Lorelei smirked. Peter growled under his breath, and shifted back to her.

"Let's just get this over with." Tori muttered as she grabbed the collar of his shirt. Her lips crashed onto his, leaving in a bit of surprise before kissing back. It felt just as good as before, despite the rage built up in both of them. After a few seconds, Tori pulled away swiftly and stormed off into the kitchen. Peter was just left there in a bit of a daze.

"Would that be the definition of kiss and make up?" Loki asked Skylar. The whole room burst into laughter. Moments later, Tony appeared into the room.

"Where's Tori? The suits are almost done and I need her approval for edits otherwise she will kill me,"

"The kitchen, but before you do anything, both you and Tris have to kiss." Steve smirked. Tony looked confused but then immediately remembered.

"Come on! Of course, the plan to put up more mistletoe backfires." Tony facepalmed himself.

"Oh don't think you're the unlucky one. You're like twice my age." Tris responded quickly. The pair turned to each other and quickly planted a kiss on the others lips, it lasting exactly three seconds to get over the damned three second rule. Tris pulled away as quickly as possible, wiping her mouth right after. "That was disgusting."

"Don't think I enjoyed that either, Spencer.."

"Your lips taste like the same horseshit that comes out of your mouth. Maybe you should try actually brushing your teeth for a change," Tris scowled. Everyone laughed at this comment, as for once, Tony was on the receiving end of a quip with nothing to retort with but a growl.

"I've been thinking-" Lorelei began.

"That's a problem." Quinn cut her off.

"ANYWAY... I've been thinking that we should do something for Christmas. All of us."

"What do you mean, hotness?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, like a Secret Santa gift exchange. We should all pick out of a hat or something, and get each other gifts."

"Lorelei, some of us can read minds. We'd figure it out in minutes." Raven argued.

"That's why I'm trusting Wanda to make sure no one tells. She's the only honest telepathic here."

"Wow, thanks." Quinn rolled her eyes at Lorelei's comment.

"She's not wrong, Alc-" Quinn loudly began coughing before Loki could finish his sentence.

"Don't EVER use that name here!" Quinn thought, immediately feeling a panic rise in her chest at Loki's comment.

"So the girl with all of the secrets is threatening me now? You should really watch who you're talking to. I could just give your "friend" a call." Loki replied, smirking at her.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would. You know our deal. I keep your secret, you get me closer to Miss Spencer."

"You're an evil sonofabitch."

"You don't even know the half of it, Alca-"