Christmas Getaway (Luke Hemmings Smut)

Summary: Luke and (Y/N) take a Christmas retreat, in a beautiful winter resort. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Riding)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Words: 2.2k) 
--

"It's so beautiful here..." I breathe out, wrapping the thick blanket a little better around my body. 
"It is. It is also freezing out here." Luke mumbles, bringing his mug of hot tea to his lips. 
"Oh, come on. How many times have you been in a resort, with so much snow that everything seems to be white, with the love of your life, away from everyone, on Christmas day?" I ask Luke before I turn to look at him. 
"Is Petunia here?" He asks, eyes becoming bright. 
"I would throw my tea at you, but I actually need the warmth." I glare at him, earning a chuckle. 
"I am messing with you, baby. It is truly dreamy out here with you." He replies, leaving a kiss on my temple. 
"It better be." I pout causing Luke to lean down for a kiss. 
"Wanna go inside? It's getting too cold out here." He whispers, wrapping his arms around me. 
"Baby it's cold outside..." I sing, standing on my toes to leave a kiss on his lips. 

Once we go inside our warm we ditch the blankets on our bed. The fireplace creates enough warmth for us, so the blankets are just useless now. 
"I think I want to head in the spa today." I announce laying back on the bed. 
"What do you want to get done?" He asks and I shrug. 
"I dunno. I guess a steam bath, a facial and maybe a massage." I reply as he lays on the bed next to me. 
"Well, I can give you a massage. And then a facial." He says cockily, moving so he can hover above me. 
"Gross." I squeal and he gasps, pretending to be offended. 
"Well, excuse me, but I don't remember you, thinking it is gross when you are on your knees and your pretty mouth is wide open for me." He sasses me and I bring my hands to hide my face. 
"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I ask him and he smirks. 
"No, but I kiss you with that mouth. And you like it dirty, princess." He replies, cocking an eyebrow at me. I feel my face heat up, no comebacks forming in my mind after that. 
"I'll be at the spa..." I reply after a while, pushing him off me and getting off the bed. 
"Fine, I'll come with you." He huffs, getting off the bed as well. 
"You don't have to." 
"I want to. First, I will finally get a decent massage, and second, I am not leaving my girlfriend alone, especially after we have traveled all the way here to spend some time together." He replies, wrapping an arm around my waist. I lean my head on his chest as he moves me so he is right behind me, hands resting on my hips now. It feels intimate, a tiny bit like home in here.
"Shall we go?" He asks after a moment and I nod my head. 

I let the masseuse work on my knots as I try to relax into the table. It has been a tough month for me, so when Luke suggested this little getaway for us I was more than ready to walk away. 
"I swear if I hear you moan one more time..." Luke mumbles, earning a chuckle from me. 
"This is so fucking good, I can't help it." I grunt as I feel one of my knots being popped. 
"How can a person this small, be so tensed?" He asks; his voice is groggy, almost like he is about to fall asleep. 
"You should have seen me in college..." I reply and he hums. 
"Can you show me how you do that? I wanna be able to do it for her all the time." Luke asks his masseuse, making me smile. 

After the spa date, we make it back to our room, just for a little bit. We change into warm clothes so we can go for a walk in the city. Luke seems exhausted, his face tired and eyes heavy, but he insists on getting ready to spend some time with me. 
"Baby...." I whisper, walking to him and pulling him to sit on the bed. 
"I am fine." He whispers, but he is interrupted by a yawn. 
"I know you are. But your undereye bags are almost reaching your knees. So, for today, we will have a nap date." I say, leaning down to peck on his forehead. 
"No, we should go out..." He insists, but his eyes heave as I help him get undressed. 
"And when was the last time you and I did something because of shoulds and shouldn'ts?" I chuckle and he gives me a smile. 
"You'll nap with me?" He asks and I nod my head, grabbing the hem of my sweater to remove it.