Introduction

Hi!

Thanks for taking a glance at my first work. This book was inspired by the picture and the lyrics from In the Same Place sang by Girls on Top. I wrote the chapters in the perspectives of the characters, mainly Sakura and Chaeyeon. The story follows the girls as they all end up in the same class in a fictional boarding school in Seoul, South Korea. There, we observe the first instance the Japanese girls meet the Korean girls. Throughout the story, they overcome obstacles, challenges and hardships, namely a rival girl group called LIGHT, in the hopes of graduating and becoming an idol. The focus is mainly on the relationship between Sakura and Chaeyeon since it is a Chaekura fanfic, but all IZ*ONE members will constantly appear in the story as they make up 90% of the total cast. I am also a Minjin, Yulyen and Chaetomi shipper so I hope you can forgive the little sidestories I added along the way. I hope that, in writing it in its fictional nature, the book can be read by anyone, whether or not they are WIZ*ONEs.

However, here is the context you have to keep in mind first before reading:

- takes place in 2016
- Nako, Hitomi and Sakura are not part of AKB48 or HKT48
- the other girls are not in their respective entertainment companies
- Eunbi, Hyewon and Yena are born in 1999
- Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako and Chaewon are born in 2000
- Minjoo, Hitomi, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung are born in 2001

I will try to update regularly, but this is my first time writing a book so, if I do get a mental block, I apologize in advance.

Thank you and enjoy :)