Santa Baby (Calum Hood Fluff/Angst)

Summary: Calum and (Y/N) celebrate their first wedding anniversary with a dinner for their family. Which leads to a very tense discussion.
(Request) (Words: 2.3k) (Part 1: Winter Wonderland, Part 3: Santa Baby)
--

Finally, Christmas day is here. I always loved Christmas, ever since I was a little child. But my love for Christmas doubled up, since last year when Calum and I got married on Christmas day.
The ceremony was like a fairytale; everything was snow-themed and I still get chills whenever I think of the moment the priest pronounced us 'husband & wife'.

"Mrs. Hood, are you ready for our Christmas slash first-anniversary dinner party? Wow, you look gorgeous babygirl..." He says, leaning on the door frame of our built-in closet. I smile from ear to ear and do a spin, giving him a full view of my curve-hugging red dress.
"Fuck... And all of that is mine..." He chuckles and pulls me into a hug. His hand is inching down my waist and gently squeezes on my butt.
"Don't start baby. We'll have people over in a few." I whisper, tracing down his chin with my thumb. He leaves a soft kiss on my sweet spot underneath my ear, enough to make me moan quietly.
"I have to go check on the food, Cal." I say, trying to contain myself. He hums a response before he takes a step back from me, his arms still on my waist.
"Mali texted me that they are going to be here in a few. Do you need any help?"
"Nah, babe... I got it."
"Oh come on... Let me just set the table.." He says, giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Son, you got yourself a great cook, gorgeous too, and smart as well. You should thank your luck every day" Calum's dad compliments me, raising his glass. Calum smirks and I smile, taking a bite of my food.
"She is the best." He replies simply, kissing the back of my hand.
"Happy 1st year anniversary!" Mali cheers. Everyone joins her, raising their glasses and wishing us the best. Calum runs his thumb across the back of my hand, making me smile.
"Any plans on making us grandparents anytime soon?" My father asks, looking at us hopefully. I lay my fork on my plate, preparing myself for the upcoming conversation.
"Mr (Y/L/N). I am afraid that we will disappoint you. (Y/N) and I have discussed this and we agreed that we are not ready to start a family."
"But son, that's the reason people get married.." His father interrupts him. I feel my gut twist and turn, like every other time we have this conversation.
"Dad, I am touring. And (Y/N) is at the peak of her career. We can't raise a child like that. I want to be there for my kid like you were for me" Calum says, his voice calm but showing how serious he is about that subject. Everyone, and first of all me,  turn to our plates and continue our meal quietly.

"(Y/N) do you think that what I think about us having a child is not logical?" Calum asks me as I get under the covers. He keeps an arm open so I can lay on his bare chest, as I do every night since we first slept together. I find something therapeutic and calming in his warm skin and light scent and as he says, my soft breath while I sleep is his favorite lullaby.
I lay on his chest and take a deep breath of his cologne and his natural skin scent.
"I believe that what you said was right at some points. But really Calum, I don't want to discuss this again... Especially tonight."
"But we have to, (Y/N). I am not the only person that has to take decisions in this marriage."
"If you want us to talk about it, then it's time you finally hear it. What if you never stop touring? Your band is going great and your fans keep on multiplying... We don't know if this life will ever end...." I say, sitting up. He stares at me, his mouth open.
"And don't tell me that you will quit. Cause I won't believe this for even a second." I say, almost with one breath.
"I didn't say anything..." He defends himself.
"Let's just stop this Cal. I don't want to spend our first-anniversary fighting." I say, calming my voice, as I get under the duvet.

(2 MONTHS LATER)
"Hey... What's up with you? I know you miss my brother but we are out shopping now so please don't be lost in your thoughts and have some fun with me." Mali says, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"It's not that.."
"Then what is it? You can tell me everything (Y/N). She says, pulling me into a hug. I sigh.
"Remember that fight I told you about... The one we had after our anniversary dinner?"
"it wasn't exactly a fight. And please don't tell me that after 2 months you decided you want a divorce because of that one fight. Calum loves you, you mean the..."
"I am 5 weeks pregnant. And I don't know what to do, Mali.." I interrupt her. I whisper the last part, my voice cracking.
"...World to him... Wait. What? You are pregnant? Are you sure?" She asks me.
"I double-checked it. I am pregnant. And my husband doesn't want children. So... I am kinda not in a good place right now."