Home with Mommy 2

Astrid POV:
I woke up to a body scrambling over my legs, they got off the bed and ran to the bathroom.
Then I heard Freya get sick.
I got up and ran to the bathroom. I pulled back my daughters hair, and rubbed her back.
She turned back around, and I wiped her mouth.
Then she began to wail. "Honey it's ok!" I soothe. She cries into my shoulder. "I don't feel good!" She cries. I rub her back, and pick her up. I bring her back to my bedroom. "Lay down. I'm going to get you more medicine and a drink," I say. I go downstairs, and go to the fridge. I open it and grab some water. I also get more herbs, and a trash can.
I walk back upstairs.
"Here sweetie," I say, handing her the herbs. She takes it, and devours it down. I give her some water, to which she starts to chug if. "Easy sips!" I shout. "Don't take big sips, you don't want to get sick again," I say. She nods. She puts the cup on the night stand, and I put a trash can over there for her also. I blow out my candle again, and we go back to sleep.
——————————————-
"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear my daughter say, shaking me awake.
"Are you ok?" I ask. "I still don't feel good, but I didn't get sick," Freya says. I check the time, and it was 7:30.
"Ugh, so early!" I moan. "I'm hungry!" Freya whines. I sit up, and feel her forehead. "Oh well you are still really warm.. how about some crackers? Those should really help!" I say. She nods, and I spring out of my blankets. We both ran down the stairs.
She went to over to the bottom cupboard and grabbed the crackers. She sat at the table, as began to eat them.
"What do you want to do today?" I ask her, handing her a cup of milk. She shrugs. "Can we just stay inside all day? I don't feel like doing anything!" Freya groans. I nod. "Sure Dear!" I laugh.
Freya went over to the couch, and grabbed every blanket and layed with it. "Still have the chills?" I ask her. "Yes-yes!" She stutters cold. I walk over to her, and cuddle with my daughter. "Now don't you get sick on me!" I say. She smiles, "no promises mommy!"
I guess her being home with her mommy sick wasn't so bad.