What I Did For Love(2)

Dragon Troopers Training Arena
Hiccup POV:
"Hiccup?" Astrid said as I walked along clouds and sun beamed down everywhere. There was only sun, butterflies flew around us, and I was walking on clouds.
I looked up and saw my wife, dressed in a long white gown, her hair down and wavy, with a pink flower crown like our wedding crowns, and she was smiling and reaching for me.
"Astrid?" I said and walked to her, I cupped her face and she nuzzled into my touch. "Your dead? I saw you die," I whispered faintly, and took a step back from my gorgeous wife. Astrid shook her head slightly and I sighed.
"I am dead. But your having a daydream, of me and you. We can talk right now," Astrid smiled and I began to cry. "You can't be gone," I said and Astrid rose her hands up and walked to me, cupping both of my cheeks.
"Hiccup, i did what I did for love. I saved my kids, and they are alive. You will raise them to be amazing and wonderful, Zeph will become the first female Chief and will be amazing, just like you, you can't do it," Astrid smiled and I held her arms as she held my cheeks. I managed a small smiled and cracked my voice up with my sniffs.
"But I can't go on without you, your my Astrid," I sobbed and Astrid brushed away my hair and rubbed my beard. "I'm gonna be with you Hiccup, in here," Astrid said and put her hand on my chest. She smiled and tilted my head down, kissing my temple.
"I love you Hiccup,"
I cried as she pulled away from me and smiled. "I love you Astrid," I said and her hand slowly slipped out of mine, her body disappearing like ash.
"I'm always here," her voice said, and I faded away.
——————————————————————
The Next Day
10am
Hiccup POV:
*Stoicks Ship music in background*
We carried Astrid's boat down to the lake, it was taking forever and my legs hurt. My kids trailed behind me, hugging one another all the way down to Dragons Lake.
I let my tears fall and let my sniffles be heard by all Vikings, just so they could see and feel my pain, I lost my wife, my other half, my soulmate.
I dropped Astrid's boat before the lake and I layed her headband on her head, which was covered by a blanket. I also layed down mine and her wedding ring, and my kids layed down some of their things and a drawing so Astrid could read it.
Berkians stood behind me as me and the gang, Astrid's parents and my mother all lined up. And there I was, taking the leaders arrow, just like I had did with my father.
Gobber nodded, and held my shoulder. "Here now lies the warrior queen, Astrid Haley Hofferson. The most fierce warrior Berk has ever seen, and the most beautiful. She was strong, brave, kind, courageous, adventurous, feisty, and well maybe 100% feisty," Gobber said and the whole village chuckled, even I did.
"A warrior, a chieftainess, a mother, a wife, a friend," Gobber weeped and nodded for me to light my bow. I just held it at my side and cried, looking at my wife's boat. Astrid's Family began to push her boat into the lake, and it began to drift off at sea.
I sniffed and aflamed my arrow with fire, and drew back the bowstring. I squeezed my eyes closed and let a few tears fall.
"I'm in here Hiccup," I hear Astrid call, and I smiled. I let go of the arrow, and it flew onto Astrid's ship, setting her boat aflame. The gang followed, along with my mother and Astrid's parents.
Zephyr and Nuffink came up behind me, as Vikings began to leave. I couldn't blame them, their chieftainess was dead, and we were all grieving. I crouched down and hugged my children as they cried into my shoulders and gripping my back. The gang crouched down with us, and we all hugged one another.
I pulled away from my kids and the gang, kept their tears falling. I cupped both of my kids cheeks, and wiped away their tears. "Mommy is here, right now," I weeped and brushed away Nuffs hair. They looked confused and sad.
"She's in here," I said and poked my son and daughters hearts, and the gang smiled a bit. "And she's watching you right now, from Valhalla, and is so proud of all of us. And I know she would want us to move on and be happy again, but we all know that's gonna take lots of time," I cried and my kids slowly nodded, sniffing and holding my hand.
"She loved both of you so much, all of you," I corrected and looked at the gang, and they hugged my back and my shoulder. "We're gonna be okay," I tell them and pulled my kids in for another hug.
I then began to cry again, as Berkians left Astrid's funeral. I rubbed my kids back as the gang wrapped their arms around me and one another. I smiled small, and looked up at the sky.
I saw my beautiful wife, nodding at me, and waving.
"I promise,"