First Sight

Freya is 1
Freya POV:
I woke up from my bed, and arose. I stretched my arms wide and yawned.
"5 days until Snoggletog, like daddy said!" I giggle. I turn towards my window, and saw sparking white stuff.
"Mommy? Daddy!" I yell. They come running in.
"Freya?! What's wrong?" Mommy asks me. "What is that sparky stuff outside?" I ask, pointing to my window. My parents look at each other and turn towards the window and smile. "Honey! It's snow!" Daddy says. "What's snow? I have never seen it before!" I say amazed. Daddy crouches down to my height. "It snows 9 seasons of the year! It snowed when you were a baby, but you don't remember that! It's chilly, but it's so beautiful. You can build snowmen, have snowball fights, and many other things in the snow," Daddy says, and mommy smiles at us. Daddy picks me up, and opens the window.
"Here honey, touch the snow," he says, putting his hand out and letting the white snow fall on his hand. I put my tiny hand out with Daddy's, and I giggle.
"It's cold!" I laugh. "Yes!" Mommy says, joining us. Daddy puts his arms around mommy, and we were catching snow.
"Catching snow!" I say. "Catching snow-FLAKES," Mommy  corrects me. "Snow is the snowflakes on the ground honey. Snowflakes is what's falling from the sky," Mommy replies, smiling. I giggle, and swarm both off my arms out into the cold air.
"It's so cold! But it's pretty!" I laugh. "Yea it is baby!" Mommy says.
Daddy puts me back down, and closes the window. He turns back towards me, "Hmmm," he says. I looked unsure of what he was going to do. "I think we should get all of us in super warm clothes, and go outside!" Daddy says. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say. Mommy smiles, and gives me some warm clothes.
We were all changed, all into our long pants, and heavy shirts, I had on a skirt, a hood, pants, a super heavy shirt from daddy, and my boots.
Daddy opened the door, and snowflakes filled the air. I slowly stepped outside, and wind swept my hair into my face. I moved my hair, and saw how beautiful it was outside. I reached my hands out and touched snowflakes again. I jumped up and down and giggled. Daddy came behind me, picked me up, and spun me around into the air. I loved snow.