Me:FUCKING COWARD!!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

Death:HAHAHAHAHAH poor poor (Y/N) the kid that got abused by his parents for looking like an idiot.

This fucking  dude is starting to piss me the fuck off.He only able to say this while he is in cloak mode or else I would probably headshot this fucker.

Death:I can agree,you look ugly as fuck.

MEANWHILE OUT OF THE GAME.

Every girls:IM GONNA KILL THIS DEATH FUCKER!!!!!

BACK INTO THE GAME

Me:Don't you dare talk about my past.

Death:Hahahahahaha *laughs maniacly* you think you're safe behind your friends? There just as weak as you are.

That just struct my fucking nerve.

Me:You know a true man fight with his fist and guns,not with their pity mouth.

Death:Chill saviour of SAO.You didn't know what you did to me.

Me:Like what?

Death:Because your sorry ass able to save the SAO players with luck.They start to praise you and you're the one getting all of the attention.

Me:I see so you're just fucking jealous.Hahahahaha,should of told me so fucker.

Death:Me jealous of you? Nononono you got it all wrong there.I meant come on why would I be jealous to a guy that lost his girlfriend because of this game.

That is my limit point.

Me:Thats it!!!! GET THE FUCK HERE!!!!

I shot my revolver at the general direction where his voice can be heard and it him cause his cloak to malfuction.

Death:Shit.

Me:FIGHT ME BITCH!!!!

He charged me with revolvers as I did the same.We shot at each other and able to dodge the shots.We were about to come to a melee range and he was about to shot me in the head but I elbowed his hand up causing his shot to be way off and his other hand was about to shoot my leg but I knocked his head with mine causing him to stagger back.I readied my revolver and was about to shoot but then he threw down smoke bomb.Fucking coward.I got to higher grounds and reload all of my weapons.I was trying to find him but then he tried to snipe me and I barely dodged it from it hitting my leg.I jumped down from the building to keep a low profile because I know where is the general direction.I climbed silently behind him and as right as I reach the top I surprised him.

Me:SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER.

I threw my throwing knifes at him and he able to parry 2 knifes,the other knifes got hit on his body and he fell off the building.I went and jumped down to chase him.He was falling and I rushed him with my revilvers.He threw a smoke at my face and the second I opened my eyes he was gone.I landed and he got me on the neck.

Death:GOT YO-

I able to get him up from my back and smack him in front of me.I took my revolver and was about to shoot him,he kicked both of it away,I used my knife to end it but he rolled away,I took my SMG and follow him,he leads me to a high building and he looks like he got cornered.