Sword Art Online

(Y/N)
Its finally time for the game launch of Sword Art Online.Me and my friends are currently waiting excitedly at the game store.

Worker:Are you guys ready for the game?

Everyone:YYYEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

They instanly start their sales.There is a lot if people which makes me kinda of sick.We managed to push people of to get into the front line.I bought it first and then I waited for my friends at the sides.It was kind of light actually.After all of us got the game,we instanly ran towards our home.We unpacked it and stare at in awe.

Aiman:Are you ready guys?

(Y/N):Heck yeah bro

Jack:Dame here

Neo:Lets just play it!!!

Ronaldo:I agree with Neo.

Shirou:Lets plug it in guys.

We plugged the game in and we have no idea how to start it so I checked the menu and you actually need to say "link start" so I told the others about it.

Everyone:Link start!!!

We all jumped into the game.Well of course as starters we got some shity skins.We then learned slowly how to play.I instanly got good in this game because well im a natural born gamer.We got ourself some basic weapons.I lm a swordsman same as Shirou and Jack.Ronaldo,Aiman and Neo is a shooter so they use bows.As if right now we are just grinding some xp.We killed some retearded weak wolfs.We level up to rank 10 after we did that which I find it shocking.So you can level up easily in this game huh or it only gets harder when you at higher ranks I guess.Suddently we got teleport somewhere.We looked around and holy moly there is a lot of players.Suddently something looks ugly pops up.

Game announcer:If you have seen the menu ,there is no log out option.Worry not as this is not a glitch.This is actually a feature in this game.You can't go into the real world unless you beat the game.If one player beats the game,everyone will be free.If anyone from outside the game tried to unplugged the VR,your brains will be basicly heated up until it lost its fuction.Short story it basicly kills you.If you die in this game,same thing will happend causing your death is a reality in the real world.So the only I can say is good luck to the fellow players.

As right as he vanishes,everyone got scared of this except us.We don't really give a fuck about this actually happy so that we have an excuse to escape the bullshit called reality.

Neo:Well that excalated quickly.

(Y/N):I know right.Wait a second....Neo you can speak!!!!

Neo:OMG I can speak!!!!

We all cheared as everyone looked at us shocked.

Aiman:hehehe sorry guys.There is nothing to see here.

So in this game apparently Neo can speak.This will make communication a lot easier.We form a plan on getting our levels high by just grinding and grinding till we reach rank 15.We decided to call it a day as it is getting dark so we decided to go to the town and rent a hotel there.After we book a hotel we went and search for foods.

Ronaldo:Man you can actually taste the food!!

(Y/N):Fuck this is so damn delicious.

Jack:I know right

Neo:I can speak!!!!

We all laughed at Neo who still were shocked that she could speak.Suddently two person walked to us.One wearing a hood on her head and one a guy.

???:May I take a seat?

(Y/N):S-sure I guess.

I don't know why but the girl sounds so similar.Out of curiousity I asked her.