Death

Sinon
I wait for that shithead to finish his goddamn game.That fucker killer me,for once I thought his going to help me.The game ends and that guy spawn in the main hub.I ran to him with my enourmous rage.

Me:There you are!!!!!!

He just looked at me and gavee that anoying smile.

(Y/N):Hey how you're doing?

Me:Don't try to act all nice and all,WHY DID YOU KILL ME??!!!

(Y/N):I thought the game was about killing the rest and be the last one to survive? Or did I read it wrong?

Me:You know you're a dick right.

(Y/N):No surprise there.

Me:Jeez can we play duo now?

(Y/N):I want to but I can't be on for too long because someone will kill me so Im off Bye Bye *waves his hand* *logs off*

I can't believe he just left me just like that.I swear to- I got a notification that he send me a friend request.I checked it and it says

(Y/N):I don't really care if you want to accept this request or not but if you deny it its your lost.

That fucker..........I guess I just accept his request.

(Y/N)
As right as I got off I use sage art:hiding things and my feelings about the game no jutsu.I quickly hid my new game and I quickly calm down and Asuna came in.

Asuna:What you're doing my soon to be hubby?

Me:Absolutely nothing my beautiful soon to be wife *smiles awkwardly*

Asuna:Awwww that is c- wait a sec

Me:Yes? *sweatdrop*

Asuna:That is odd........ you rarely compliment me.

Me:Is that so?

Asuna:Yeah its like 1 out off infinite.

Me:I guess I just love you.

Asuna:Hehehe I love you too *runs and pins him to the bed* Meow~

Me:Kinky but remember we are not married yet.

Asuna:Why do you need to remind me that? :(

Me:*laughs* Just come here *hugs her close* Sleep already babe.

Asuna:Ohhh and before I forget,tomorrow we will be going on a date with Sili and Liz and No buts.Sili and Liz can't join us tonight because they are busy with their work.No worries they'll quit tomorrow so today they wanted to go all out.

Me:Wow they are really working hard.Now just sleep beautiful.

Asuna:*kisses* Night night.

Me:Night babe.

She slept on me peacefully where as me struggling to sleep because of her weight.At least she didn't find out.

The next day
Someone was shaking my sleeping body to wake me up but im just too tired from the game.

Asuna:Wake up honey~

Me:Nooo let me get my beauty sleep

Asuna:Hehehe hurry up I give you 5 more minutes then we will go on a date.

Me:Okay just give me 5+55 minutes.

Asuna:Nope I just give you 10 minutes

Me:*opens one eye* 30 minutes?

Asuna:Can you stop being dreamy,jeez fine *frustrating sigh* 15 minutes final.

Me:At least got some extra minutes though *sleeps*