We could have been a great family

(Y/N)
We brought Yui home and thankfully she able to woke up like normal.We had our lunch together and then a knock can be heard.Neo opened the door to reveal a white hair girl in a formal oufit.

Neo:Who are you?

White hair:Well that does not matter but I have a request to make.

Neo:Ok then come on in.

She came in and we all sat on a table listening to her request.

White hair:I know that we just met but I need you guys that have one of the highest ranks to help rescue my friend named thinker from a dungeon

(Y/N):Thinker? Couldn't he think to get himself out of there?

Everybody was straight glarring at me.

Shirou:Not cool bro,not cool.

(Y/N):Come on guys.

Asuna:*sighs* anyway how can we tell that you are telling the truth.You see my husband almost got trapped and die by lies so I couldn't let that happend again.

(Y/N):Wow calm your tities down since when in your husband?

Asuna:Since we kissed so get along with it.

(Y/N):Bu-bu it didn- never mind im having a feeling if I retaliate more,the harder the punishment.

White girl:*prostates* *pleads* I hope you guys can help me please!!!!!

(Y/N):Fine let's just do it.

Silica:*whispers* will you be fine?

(Y/N):*kisses her forehead* I'll be fine if you guys tag along.

Liz:We will.

White girl:Thanks for your cooperation.Without wasting any time,we should go.

We were guided by the white hair girl to the dungeon and so dar so good until multiple frogs appear in front of us.They sure looks tasty right? Without hesitating I ran to the group of frogs and wipe them getting their organs hoping for Asuna to make me frog stew.

(Y/N):Asuna honey~

Asuna:Yes darling~ *blushes*

(Y/N):Can you cook this when we get home? *shows the organs*

Asuna:*disgusted* What!!!! Nooooo *takes the organ and threw it*

It was so sad to see it gone to waste.A tear came out of my eyes........

(Y/N):If you don't want to do it then fine.Silica would you do it *shows puppy eyes*

Silica:Hehehe of course hubby.

(Y/N):Thank you!!!! I love you!!!! *kisses her*

Silica:*kisses back*

Liz:I also want to do it for you.

(Y/N):Awww come here you *kisses Liz*

Jack:Are you okay Asuna?

Asuna:Im okay hmphh!!

I just sigh and continue our journey.Suddently a guy was waving at us from a bright door.We made a conclusion thataybe that is a safezone.The white hair girl ran at him but his expression was telling her to stay away so I quickly gave Yui to Asuna and ran at her.

Yui:Daddy!!!!!

(Y/N):STOP!!!!!!

It was too late,she activated the enemy spawn.I managed to push her off saving her head from getting cut off.I took out my swords and got ready.It ables to go inside walls which makes it more challenging.I trued my best to read the enemy's info but it only says it as an unknown enemy.Shit just my luck..... At least I can buy them time.