~17~

★彡 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 彡★

It was a nice summers day and I had planned on taking Alycia to the Waffle House that we met at. I was extremely nervous as today was the day I ask Alycia to be my wife. I was excited though. I wanted to spend every second of everyday with her. She was my everything, she still loves me even after I hurt her, that's how I know she is the one.

I had just finished packing away the groceries. Alycia was currently out at lunch with her cast mates. She loved her carrier and I loved how much passion she had for it. She was a great actress, I loved watching her movies and shows, even if she wouldn't watch them with me.

I heard jingling of keys as Alycia walked into our house. She made her way over to me where I was situated on the couch now that I had finished all of the errands I needed to do today. She came and straddled me pulling me into one of her intoxicating kisses.

"How was lunch baby?" I asked as my hands rested on her waist

"Really good actually. But I missed you babe" she replied giving me a quick peck and getting off me. She went upstairs and I went onto my phone checking my notifications. I saw that Eliza had tagged me in a photo. I opened Instagram and checked it.

It was a picture of the cast at lunch with the caption: Great work this season. Had a great wrap party. You should have come @y/i/n. I smiled to myself to see all of them with massive smiles on their faces made me smile. They were a great group of people. I was a little regretful that I didn't go but I felt like I was intruding and Alycia needed to go by herself. I liked the picture and was about to reply but I heard the pitter patter of footsteps coming towards me.

Alycia lied down on the couch and pulled me on top of her and wrapped her arms around me. She was now in one of my hoodies that now smelt like her she wore it that much and a pair of joggers with her hair in a messy bun. She was so effortlessly beautiful, I was extremely nervous now.

"Nap with me?" She asked yawning

"I guess we have time" I said as I gave her a quick kiss

"Have time? We don't have anything planned though" she said slightly confused

"Yeah we do. I am taking you out babe" I said and kissed her again. This kiss was a more passionate one. I smiled into the kiss causing it to break, "now go to sleep" I said as I rested my head on her chest. I felt her kiss the top of my head and soon fell asleep to the sounds of her soft breathing and her steady heartbeat.

I awoke to Alycia running her hands through my hair, it was defiantly a peaceful way to wake up and I loved it. I stood up and stretched and Alycia did the same. I checked the time and it was 5pm. I had planned on going there at about 7, that gives us about an hour and a half to get ready.

"We have an hour and a half before we are out that door. Oh and dress on ht more casual side" I said lightly smacking her butt as I walked past her and up stairs to have a shower. The reason I decided to propose to Alycia at the Waffle House was because we both didn't like big things, we appreciated the small things we do for each other. Plus this place was special to us making it that little bit better.

I got dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with and off the shoulder long sleeved top and a pair of black high top converse. I put on a little bit of make up and lightly curled my hair. I walked downstairs to see Alycia was ready to go. She was wearing blue suit pants with a grey long sleeve and a pair of white converse, she had her hair down still slightly straightened from her lunch.

 She was wearing blue suit pants with a grey long sleeve and a pair of white converse, she had her hair down still slightly straightened from her lunch

You walked over to her and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. Her hands draped loosely around your neck while yours rested on her hips. Your lips moved in sync, her's where soft and warm. She swiped her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I declined and pulled away from the kiss.

"Time to go" I said as I walked past her grabbing my purse and keys on the way out leaving a very flustered Alycia behind. I had spoken to the manager at the Waffle House and asked if I could leave the ring there. I had dropped it off last night so it was there waiting for me there.

I hopped into the car and waited for Alycia to lock everything up. She came out the front door and got into the car. She didn't even look at me.

"Awwww come on babe, cheer up" I said as I looked over to her. Nothing. I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I would take you right here, you would moan my name so loud the neighbours would hear. But there are important events waiting for us" as I pulled away I gently nibbled the lobe of her ear. I looked at her to see her blushing and smirking at me, I knew I had won her back.

It was a silent drive to the Waffle House, it wasn't an awkward silence but a comfortable one. My hand rested on her thigh the whole ride while she rested her hand a top of mine.

We went into the Waffle House and got seated. We ordered and just chatted. We chatted about everything and nothing. The conversation flowed so easily, there was never an awkward silence between us. Hearing her constantly laughing made me smile, it eased my nerves and made me that much more excited to propose.

"I will be right back, I have to use the ladies room" I said and giggled. I got up from my seat and pretended to go to the bathroom. Luckily Alycia had her back to where the bathroom was situated making my sneaking around that much easier. I walked to where the manager told me to go and found my ring on his desk next to a post it note that had good luck written on it.

I smiled and made my way back to Alycia. I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants and took a deep breath. I quietly walked up behind Alycia and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned in her chair and looked at me with a confused look.

"Alycia, I have so much love for you. I have ever since we first met, you stole my heart that day and I am very grateful for that. We have had our ups and downs, but you stuck by me even when I treated you like shit. Alycia you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to wake up to you every morning, and maybe one day start a family with you" I said and got down on one knee and pulled out the box. "Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey, will you do me the honour in becoming my wife?" I asked and looked straight into her eyes.

I saw small tears fall from her eyes. She slightly nodded her head, then gained her composure and nodded it more eagerly, "yes, yes, a million times yes" she practically yelled causing everyones attain to be put on us. I stood up and so did she. I put the ring on her finger and hen pulled her into a loving kiss.

Everyone was clapping and cheering, I was over the moon. She actually said yes, this was the happiest day of my life.

Let's just say we had a very eventful night that night ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ring