~05~

I brushed my teeth and made my way out into the living room. We were going into town today to look around then go to the carnival later on. I made my way to the sofa and sat down and pulled out my phone and scrolled through my social media.

I posted a cute photo I took last night of the sunset with the campfire in it with the caption 'Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be' 

I locked my phone as I heard the others coming down from their rooms. I stood up and followed them outside. Bob, Alycia, Rickey, Marie and Richard all went in one car while Lindsey, Eliza and I all went in another. I knew that my sister had a thing for Rickey outside of the show. They were cute together, and I was happy for my sister.

It was a 2 and a half hour drive into town and I sat in the back with my headphones on and looking out the window not really in the mood for any social interaction at the moment. The drive went by fairly quickly. We parked and got out and went over to the others.

I was walking at the back. Rickey and Marie were walking together and seemed to be constantly laughing at something which I found cute. Bob and Alycia were walking hand in hand down the street talking to each other. I did feel jealous and I was willing to admit that. I wanted Alycia, she made me happy. We got along so well, ever since she got close to Bob she has distanced herself from me.

Eliza, Lindsey and Richard were all walking together as well, talking and laughing. They were a nice group of people and I'm happy with how excepting they are of me in their group. I was't very good at making friends, but being with these guys made me feel whole.I was snapped out of my thoughts as Eliza linked her arm with mine.

"Hey, there is no sadness aloud today, only smiles" She said as she slightly tickled me with her free hand, which caused me to giggle "That's the sound I like to hear" she said with a smile and I smiled back at her.

We walked around town shopping and eating for what seemed like forever, we were all laughing and getting along, I really enjoyed myself. The sun was now setting and we made our way over to the carnival.

Once we arrived we all got wristbands allowing us to go on any ride as many times we want. I followed all the others. I wasn't really all that fussed what rides we went on, I liked them all.

After a few hours of going on the rides we all decided to grab some food. We were all sitting at a picnic table eating and talking. I did not once think about Alycia, it was nice, maybe this was me moving on.

Next thing I knew I was being dragged off by Lindsey towards the Arcade.

"You need to win me this!!" She exclaimed pointing to the fluffy little blue bear inside a claw machine. "You're the only one that can, I've seen how good you are at these and I really, really want it" She said giving me her best puppy dog eyes trying to guilt me into it

"Fine, fine, I will do it. It wont be that hard anyway" I replied with a smirk. I cracked my fingers and inserted a coin into the machine and guided the claw over to the bear Lindsey said she wanted oh so badly. It wasn't that hard and only took me one shot. I handed her the bear and she ran over to the others and I followed behind her.

"Hey guys! Look what y/n won me over on the claw machine!" She announced to everyone and came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. That was weird, she has never done that before. I stood there in complete shock. I looked towards Alycia to see what her reaction was, what I saw was not what I was expecting. She was staring straight at me with an almost angry jealous look. This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I sat back down and remade conversation with everyone and out of the corner of my eye I could see Alycia glancing at me every now and again.

After we ate we spent more time in the Arcade area and I won a few more things and gave them to the others, not really having any use for them. We were walking back and my mind wondered back to when Lindsey gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I mean it was only on the cheek, it's what friends did right? But she had never dine anything like that to the others, at least not when I am around. And then Alycia's reaction, that made the situation a whole lot more confusing. Why was she angry? She is with Bob isn't she?

"What are you thinking about little nugget?" Marie asked as we were walking through town on our way back to the cars

"The whole Lindsey kissing me on the cheek and then Alycia looking all angry and jealous. It makes no sense. I don't understand the whole situation. Agh my feelings are all over the place and I hate it. I wish I never came on this trip. It has just made my life a living hell" I exclaim as I let all my built up frustration.

"Hey, hey, little nugget, it will be okay. Just give it time, everything will work out, it always does for us. You are stronger than you think" She said stopping and giving me a hug. We continued to walk and Marie put her arm around my waist and I put mine over her shoulders. I had the best sister ever.

We made it back to the cabin, but I still wasn't tired so I made myself a hot chocolate, put on tracksuit pants and a baggy hoodie and made my way out to the deck and sat in the hammock listening to the night wildlife come to life. I heard the back door open and small footsteps walking towards me.

"Can we talk?"