~11~

I woke the next morning feeling secure in Alycia's arms. I turned around in her grasp so we were face to face. I stared placing small kisses on her nose. After what seemed like the 100th kiss, her nose scrunched up and she started to stir. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Good morning beautiful" I say as her eyes blink open

"Morning babe" she replied with a smile and she placed a kiss join my nose too. "hmmmm I could get used to this" she said as she snuggled into me, her head resting in the crook of my neck. I gently stroked my hand through her silky hair.

"Me too" I replied and placed a small kiss on the top of her head. I closed my eyes just to relax them but ended up falling back asleep holding the green eyed beauty in my arms.

I woke up again and realised that I was in the bed alone. I sighed and got up and stretched. I put on a pair of joggers as I only slept in a top that was 3 sizes too big, and made my way to the kitchen.

No one was their and I thought it was weird as it is 1pm and everyone is surely awake, it is our last day after all. I made myself a cup of coffee and went and sat outside. It was a nice day and I wanted to enjoy it.

As I was sitting on the back deck I heard a scream in the distance. It wasn't a bad scream, more like a happy scream if that is even possible. It took a couple of minutes but it finally clicked. They were all at the lake.

I made my way back inside and quickly brushed my teeth and changed into my bikini and made my way to the lake. I was extra cautious to where I was walking as I didn't want a repeat of last time. As I got closer to the lake I could hear everyone laughing and having a good time.

No one was paying attention to me so I quickly pt my stuff down with everyone else's and quietly made my way into the water I made my way up behind Alycia and sneakily dived under water and grabbed her foot. She instantly screamed and squirmed in my hold. I resurfaced and instantly started laughing. She turned and looked at me and glared straight at me while the others just laughed.

"That wasn't very nice y/n" She said and turned around and swam away from me. She's such a drama queen.

"Oh come on baby it was just an innocent joke" I said as I followed her. She had stopped swimming and I had reached her and I wrapped my legs around her waist under water and wrapped my arms around her neck. She just crossed her arms over her chest not even looking at me.

"Come on babe. You can't be mad. You love me too much" I said with a smirk on my face. I knew my cockiness would get a reaction out of her and boy was I right.

"Nope I do not love you. You are too annoying and cocky, and right now you are invading my personal space so I would appreciate it if you would get off me" She said sternly, like she was trying to be serious but I could tell she was about to crack.

"Okay, whatever you say ma'am" I said taking my arms away from her neck and my legs from her waist. I started to swim away and back to the others but before I could I was pushed underwater. I resurfaced and splashed Alycia.

"Are we all good now?" I asked laughing at her actions

"Yes we are all good y/n/n" she said as she swam over to me and she was now attached to me like I was attached to her before. She pulled me into a sweet passionate kiss. Kissing her sends more sparks through me every time we kiss. I never get tired of kissing her. Her lips are soft and delicate, almost like if you move the wrong way they'll break.

Wanting to deepen the kiss I swipe my tongue over her bottom lips. Her lips part slightly and I take this as my opportunity to slid my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance and I inevitably win. This moment was perfect. Being here with her was perfect. My life was great at the moment.

Our intense make put session was soon ruined by Ricky and Bob jumping off of the rock above us and splashing us as they landed in the water. Alycia and I parted and we both jumped on the guys backs. Alycia got Bob while I got Rickey.

Our plan of payback failed as the boys were much stronger and they both threw us over their shoulders and made their way back up the rock and chucked us both in the lake. This is what I lived for. To be happy surrounded by my friends and family. 

This trip helped me get closer to all of them and I was very appreciative for that. I have definitely come out of my shell and I couldn't be happier. My thoughts were interrupted by Marie splashing me.

"Ohhhhhh Marie you are going to regret doing that" I said as I swam after a terrified looking Marie.

And thats how the rest of the day went. All of us hanging out and having fun with each other. It was a great end to a great trip. I am excited to see where we all go from here.