~18~

★彡 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 彡★

I woke to the sound of the alarm going off. Today was the day Alycia would officially be mine. I loved her with all my heart and I couldn't be happier. She makes me a better person and I am so grateful for her.

I roll over and place a small kiss to her forehead and get up not wanting to wake her. I head downstairs and grab a muesli bar and write a not for Alycia and leave it on the kitchen table.

To my darling baby girl,

Today is the day I make you my wife, I love you with all of my heart and I am so ready to officially call you mine.

We have been through a lot but we have stuck by each other. I promise to you that I will be with you till the day I die.

But I couldn't see you this morning as it is bad luck to see you before the wedding. I hope you have a great day getting ready.

See you at the altar,

Love from y/n xoxo

I grabbed my car keys and drove over to y/bf/n's (Your best friends name) house. She was helping me get ready today and she was also my best woman for the wedding. We have been friends for ages and it only felt right to make her the best woman.

Once I arrived I was immediately tackled by tiny people. y/bf/n had two kids, Mal, who is 3, and Roy, who is 5. Her and her husband, Mitchell, have been dating since high school and got married 7 years ago.

"Auntie y/n" they both screamed excitedly

"Hey you little rascals" I said as I beat down and picked them both up. I walked through the door and saw y/bf/n and Mitchell sitting at the table finishing off their breakfast.

"Hey y/n" Mitchell said as he got up and gave me a hug as I put the two kids down.

"y/n!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh you are getting married today!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!" y/bf/n screamed as she tackled you into a hug. She had jumped into your arms and lucky you were ready for it as she wrapped her legs around your waist and you held her up.

You could help the smile that made its way to my face. I had so many special people in my life I was so lucky.

"Ahhhhh I know, I am so excited but so nervous at the same time" I sad honestly as I placed her back on the ground

"No don't worry, you'll be fine, you both love each other a lot, there is no need to be nervous" y/bf/n said kissing your cheek and returning to her food.

"y/n can we show you our outfits?" Roy asked cutely standing next to his sister

"Of course you can" I said with a huge smile. Mal was going to be a flower girl along with a few of Alycia's cousins. Roy lead me to his room first and pulled out the cutest little suit ever. He handed it to me and I took a proper look.

"Gosh you are going to look so handsome in this" I said ruffling his hair. He smiled up at me and for a second I was removed from reality. I hope I have something like this one day, a family. I thought before I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mal.

"Now mine. Come on y/n." She said pulling at my arm. I hung up Roy's suit again before following Mal into her room.

"Here" she said handing me her dress. It was absolutely adorable and I couldn't wait to see her in it later on.

"This looks so cute Mal, you're going to be a great flower girl." I said smiling, she reciprocated my smile. I handed back her dress and headed back downstairs. Mitchell and y/bf/n were now finished and Mitchell was cleaning up. y/bf/n kissed her husband goodbye and hugged her children. You hugged all of them goodbye and told them you'd see them later, and made your way to your car.