십사

aghhh my family from canada and china are here for a couple days and they're annoying so i am going to stay in my room lol. anyways hope you like the update ♡

renjun's pov

christmas is in a week and the time for holiday spirit should be now. that's not the case for me though, even though i came out of my room a lot more now, jeno and jaemin still ignore me. at least winwin and lucas are talking to me, lucas has especially been a big help, he likes to come into my room at night and cuddle with me when it begins to snow and keep me warm, i thank him so much for that.

i have come to figure out that there's nothing i can do about jaemin and jeno, they're dating and if im really their friend i should be happy for them. now i will just live with faking smiles and pretend to be happy every time they're near each other. i wasn't sure if i was going to get them something for christmas but i shouldn't let their relationship ruin our friendship and so now im here shopping for the perfect gift for them. i was thinking of getting jeno a new video game since he really likes them but that boy also needs some sleep and getting him a new game won't help that, but what else could i get ? for jaemin i could get him a coffee shop gift card for maybe $50 so he could buy his favorite drink, he would definitely love that.

with these ideas in mind i walked to the video game store and bought jeno overwatch he should love it, i really hope he does. for jaemin i just went to this really famous coffee shop that near our apartment so he would be close to it. now i am done with buying gifts, them being the last ones, i can finally go get something to eat. i decided with just eating some ramen at a famous ramen shop.

walking in my body was engulfed with a big rush of warm air, i breathed out a sigh of relief since i was just outside in the snowy weather and the air in here was so much more better. i walked over to a empty booth and sat down looking at the menu. there was many different types but i just decided to go with a spicy ramen bowl, it was very simple which i liked. i placed my order and waited for my food, while waiting i decide to text the nct group chat, it has been a while since i talked in there.

imessage

h.renjun : hello everyone it has been a while (:

lee.haechan : renjun is that really you, it's been so long my friend😭

h.renjun : shut up haechan before i tell mark you like him... oh wait this is a group chat 😬

lee.haechan: im going to kill you 😤

w.yukhei : hiii renjun my smol bby ilyyyy

j.jaehyun : w-what happened to lucas why is he being soft to renjun 🤔

lee.haechan : they're dating

lee.taeyong : what

k.junguwu : what

n.jaemin : what

l.jeno : what

h.renjun : bye everyone my noodles are here

h.renjun left the chat

remind me again to never talk to them again.

after my noodles were set on my table i began to eat, i was so glad to finally get well cooked food or you could say noodles in my system rather then cups of noodles, and i was definitely happy to eat with a happy mood, even though jeno and jaemin are happy without me i will be happy for them and love them no matter what.

i really hope you liked the update, it's kind of sucky but im bored in my room trying to avoid my annoying family, anyways i love you all ♡