일곱

^^ did i use this photo yet lol
— anyways hope u enjoy this chapter
u evol i

jeno's p.o.v ( this is new )

it was nearing 11:00pm and i haven't seen jaemin or renjunis all day, last time i had heard from them was when they were talking in the kitchen. basically i've been alone all day in my bed watching netflix, what a fun life.

after finishing the last episode of midnight runners jaemin walked through my door in his pajamas and his hair wet, he climbed up beside me cuddled into my side and sighed. that was a sign that jaemin needed to talk and it was probably serious. i turned to face him ready for what he was going to say.

( don't know how to do conversations so pray for this to go well lmao )
jaemin-italic — jeno - bold

"jeno we need to talk, it's about renjun"

" is he okay, maybe sick, do we need to make him some soup, bring him a blanket" i asked worriedly.

" no he's fine jeno well physically maybe not mentally though" 

this was shocking to me, renjun has always looked happy to me, he would fool around with chenle all the time and before when he and i use to hang out he would have the brightest smile that would instantly make me smile, it brought nothing but joy to me and everyone around us, come to think about i haven't seen that smile from his in a while, maybe something really is wrong?

"what do you mean by mentally? what's wrong with him jaemin?"

" renjun is lonely and upset, when i wasn't here you and him use to always hang out and have fun but now that i am back you only hang out with me and he misses you, you never go back to your room that you share with him, you're supposed to be roommates with him but now it's like you're roommates with me"

" i never knew, maybe i should go talk to him, i never meant for him to feel this way i just missed you a lot, it's been a year without seeing you and i never stopped to realize that all three of us used to be close and maybe renjun would want to hang out to, i was selfish and wanted you to myself"

" i think you should give him some time, he's had a rough week and he looked close to crying, let's give him so time before we go talk to him, he doesn't even know i said anything to you, you weren't even suppose to know but i can't let our renjunnie go around upset"

" you're right, ughh i still feel so bad and can't stop thinking about all the times i had ignored him, it was pouring outside the other day and i left him all alone scared in our room while he probably cried his eyes out, im a horrible person"

" you're not a horrible person jeno, we all make mistakes and ours was just ignoring renjun, but we can't turn back time we just have to do whatever we can now to make him happy again, it might take a while but we will achieve eventually, our bright and beautiful renjun can't be sad forever, especially with us around"

" you're right, nothing can turn back time, i will have to learn to live with this guilt and build happiness to cover it up, i will do anything and everything to make renjun happy again, i hope he can forgive me, and i now realize how much i missed him, all these weeks without him, how did i even survive?"

" he will forgive you, he is a forgiving person, especially for the people he truly loves, he wouldn't hate someone like you forever it's impossible, now let's go to bed so we can get enough rest for tomorrow when we talk to renjun"

" you're right, hopefully tomorrow goes well, i miss renjunnie so much"

" so do i but i miss sleep too so goodnight jeno, love you"

"night night nana, love you to"

— conversation over lmao sorry for that horrible writing

that night i went to bed with renjun and jaemin on my mind ...

ayyo peps finally a somewhat(?) long chapter hope u enjoyed, love u all
— lele