하나

this is just the opening chapter, these might be slow updates until i get out of school for summer, hope you enjoy ♡
...

renjun's p.o.v

its's another night that i am here laying in my bed staring at the empty sheets across from me that should have a body lying within them. jeno was gone again, yes he was still in the dorm but ever since jaemin returned from his break jeno has been staying in his room.

maybe i should text him and ask if he would come back to sleep with me tonight. it's been raining since this morning and he knows i hate thunder, i could use that as an excuse to get him to come back. i reached to the night stand and grabbed my phone off charge, i open the screen and was met with no notifications but my lockscreen, which was a picture of me and jeno from last month at the beach. i open messages and found his number.

~italics - renjun ~bold - jeno

renjun: hey jeno, are you still awake ??
sent. seen.

jeno: yes, i'm awake renjun, just watching tv with jaemin
sent. seen.

renjun: i was wondering if you could come back to our room and hang out with me, you know because it's thundering and i'm getting a little scared.
sent. seen.

jeno: i'm sorry renjunnie, jaemin really wanted me to watch this show with him and you know he hasn't been here for a while so i really want to catch up with him, don't you think you're fine by yourself ??
sent. seen.

renjun: it's okay jeno, yes i will be fine, goodnight.
sent. seen.

no reply.

this is how it's been since jaemin has come back, i would ask him if wanted to come hang out with me and always got the same results, " no sorry renjunnie, you know i'm hanging out with jaemin today". that nickname, he only used it when he wanted me to cave in, he knows i'm upset but he uses that nickname that will make me instantly forgive him. i would tell him it doesn't work anymore but i can never get a second to talk to him since he's always with jaemin.

soon the thunder outside began to get louder, i could feel it shaking the beds, it was a miracle the power didn't go out, that would be worse though, because i am afraid of the dark. what 18 year old is afraid of the dark ?? (me)

i guess i should go to sleep since jeno is clearly not coming back to the dorm tonight. maybe tomorrow he would care to stay with me, but who am i kidding, it's all about jaemin now, no one notices renjun anymore, they don't see the sadness creeping in, and i think soon it's going to take over.

...
umm yeah there's the horrible first opening, i really hope this is good and i went back to edit this a lot so hopefully no mistakes. the chapters will get longer when the story starts developing, thank you reader ily, enjoy ♡