hey everyone im back with an update !! i hope you enjoy this chapter and it's finally a different pov yay ♡

jaemin's pov

it was almost 1am and renjun still wasn't home, for the first time i was really worried. he had said he was going out at 10pm and still wasn't back, i hope nothing bad happened to him. i decided to wait until 1:30am and if he doesn't come back then i will tell the others.

- 30 minutes later -

okay renjun still wasn't back, jeno was sleeping next to me but this is for renjun so i have to wake him up. renjun has recently been quiet and im afraid he might have done something to himself, he was this way before we debuted, i heard he got better when i left and im back and he's suddenly weird again.

i turn to jeno and shake him awake, i can hear him mumble non existent words and soon his eyes flutter open, he stares at me confused, probably because i am waking him up in the middle of the night when i myself should be sleeping, see i would be asleep right now but i am worried about renjun, he's one of my best friends i can't let him be in the rain outside alone.

"jeno, renjun still hasn't returned from his walk and it's late, should we go find him" i stated nervously.

"what do you mean he hasn't returned, didn't he leave like three hours ago" jeno asked confused.

"yeah but he hasn't returned home let's go find him" all the thoughts on what could have happened to him came to my mind and i knew we really needed to leave and find him.

jeno got up from the bed and slipped on his sneakers, i was already dressed and had my shoes on so we grabbed umbrellas and left the house, everyone else was asleep so there was no point in waking them up just to tell them we were going to find renjun.

as soon as we stepped outside we noticed the rain was pouring down harder with every passing second. i knew renjun only was wearing a hoodie so we had to find him fast. we knew renjun has always had this one bridge he loved to go to, i don't know why he loves to go to this bridge so much but i believe that's where he possibly could be, so i decided that me and jeno should go check there first.

after the 5 minute walk i spotted someone sitting on the rail, they seemed to be crying, maybe this is renjun, but why would he be crying ? after getting closer i seen that it was renjun, jeno and i sprinted the rest of the way and pulled him down from off the railing. i took his face in my hands and had a clear view of his puffy red eyes and dried tear stains on his tinted red cheeks, he had been crying. renjun cried a lot, sometimes over the littlest things but never this much has he cried before, he must really be upset.

he seemed surprised to see us but let us hug him anyways, we didn't speak but i figured that we could just talk when we got back to the house, so for now i told jeno to put renjun on his back, renjun's cheeks looked a bit redder than before and it's not from crying, that didn't really matter though, all that mattered was getting renjun home and in a warm blanket, of course we're going to make him explain because my best friend should not be crying this much and i know it's not from the stupid thunder.

sorry for such a late update, work sucks ass and i work the next 6 days, kms. anyways i really hope to like this chapter even though it isn't edited or read over, sorry if mistakes, love all of you ♡
— j ❁