Leo - VIXX

"What do you want to do, Y/N?" The boys and I were walking around one of the many shopping centers on the Las Vegas strip.

We were here to film a new music video for them where I was given the chance to play Leo's love interest. Something that was already happening off-screen since we are a couple. A secret couple, only our friends and family know. The public only know me as VIXX's best friend, nothing more.

Filming was wrapped up a while ago and we were given a free day to explore on our own.

"I'm okay with anything really. We can grab some food, shop around, maybe some food or do some shopping." I put on a really exaggerated tone and emphasized some words to make sure they understood what it was that I would like to do. "But really, anything is fine." The boys only laughed and said I was a typical girl.
Sue me! 

After a while of roaming around we found a place to eat, enjoyed some delicious food, went searching for some dessert and now we were shopping around.

"Jagi, look." TaekWoon was showing me a pretty, casual dress that matched with his favorite shirt.

I felt a little sadness tugging at my heart, "It's pretty, it goes well with your shirt."

"I know, that's why I'm buying it for you." He quickly turns around heading towards the cash register before I can even say a word.

"Oppa! No! Stop it!" I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his warm body. "You know I dont like you paying for my things." I was childishly pouting.

"It's a gift, you can't pay for your own gift Y/N." He placed his hands on top of mine and gave them a gentle squeeze and continued his walk, well more like a waddle since I wasn't letting go.

I let go of him quickly though remembering we couldn't do things like this in public. TaekWoon turned around and looked at me, a small smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, Love."

"No, it's okay." I did my best to smile cheerily so he'd be happy, I hated seeing him upset. I walked up to him and quickly pecked his cheek before quickly walking away looking for one of the boys.

I'd be too selfish of me to admit that I wish we could come out with our relationship. I want to be able to be in public and hold my boyfriend's hand, be able to wear couple outfits or just be able to have a date somewhere else other than his or my place. 

We walked around so much that we were now all tired out. We were begging for our beds back at the hotel. Soon enough, but not soon enough, we were all in our rooms relaxing. Usually, when I get to travel with the boys, TaekWoon and I share a room. The downside today being that he's very perceptive, he knows me probably better than I do. While I thought I was hiding my sadness well, he could see right through my facade.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." TaekWoon sat down on the edge of the bed while I was laying down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"It's okay. I'm okay." I moved up to him and rested my head on his lap and smiling up at him. "I knew what this was going to be like and I'm grateful we're allowed to be together even if we have to be a secret. As long as I can be yours, I'm okay."

"Did you ever wonder why the company asked you to be my love interest in this comeback?" I had. I just thought I was a last minute choice or something.

"Yeah, why me?"

"Why not you? You're perfect. You're sweet, beautiful, amazing, mine." He was gently running his fingers through my hair, a warm-loving feeling surrounding us.  "Y/N, it's time. With this comeback everyone is going to know about us. No more hiding." I quickly jerked up and stared at him, not knowing how to react.

"Ha Ha, Tae." I shook my head not falling for it one bit.

"Well we have to make it public if you're going to be my wife." He stood up an walked towards the desk in the corner, my heart thumping at the thought of being his wife.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He was now in front of me, on one knee, holding up a breathtakingly beautiful ring. His face lit up with that gorgeous smile of his. "I love you so much, Y/N. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. You've been with me through all the good and bad in my life and I'm infinitely grateful to you and for having you in my life. So, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" 

I was a mess, my tears were freefalling as I tried to hold back my loud sobs. My heart felt full of love. All I could do was nod my head as I dropped down next to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course I'll marry you, TaekWoon." We separated briefly so he could slide the ring on my finger and we went back to rocking each other back and forth on the floor, enjoying the moment.

"Ya! Are you guys okay?" Our moment comes to an end as we laugh at the guys banging on our room door trying to check up on us. 

"Guys, I want to introduce you to someone." Tae had gone to open the door as I stood up and quickly wiped my face of tears as I felt all warm and giddy inside. "Meet Y/N, my future wife."

The guys began jumping up and down like little kids and stuck Tae and I in the middle of a group hug. The rest of the night was spent celebrating our engagement. I can't wait to be a permanent member of this wonderful family.

* Sorry if this story seems all over the place and rushed! I just really wanted to get this story up since this idea has been in my head for the longest time! Hope you enjoyed! *