Kevin - Part 2 - U-Kiss

I was asked by a special person to do a continuation of Kevin's story. I watched as they fangirled at the ending and agreed hehee~

Enjoy ♡

"Y-you like me?" I had just heard my best friend say he liked me. My heart fluttered as my stomach was invaded by a million butterflies!

"You heard m-me?" Kevin stared at me wide-eyed as his mom was grinning at the fact that something could potentially happen and the guys were all howling and applauding.

"You know you suck at whispering, Kev." I chuckle quietly as I look down, not wanting to look up.

A couple of seconds went by with an awkward silence until I remembered that dinner was ready.

"Umm, well, let's head into the dining room. The food must be cold by now." I laugh nervously before turning around and began walking to the dining room buuut, I was stopped.

"Y/N..." Kevin was holding onto my wrist, staring into my eyes, he looked scared but also hopeful. We didn't say a word~

"Kev?" I placed my hand on his, tilting my head in a questioning manner.

"You all go in and eat." Kevin looked at his members and mom, before looking at me and smiling.

"What about u-?!" Kevin began pulling me until we were in the backyard under the gazebo. "Kevin?"

"What do you feel for me, Y/N?" I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out . . . Do I confess my feelings? Do I lie? Otteoke?

"Because I . . . I love you, Y/N. I've loved you for a very long time." He had finally let go of my wrist but slowly, carefully placed his hands on my waist.

"I . . . I-" No words were leaving my lips but in that moment a surge of confidence filled me and I quickly stood on my toes and placed my lips on his. I felt Kevin tense up but quickly began returning my kiss.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, holding me closely to him. This moment was perfect.

"I love you too." We were breathing heavily, foreheads against each other, looking into the other's eyes.

"Y-you do?" He had a cute, goofy grin on his face as he realized I meant it. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground and spun me with excitement.

I couldn't help but giggle at his excitement. Our feelings were finally known.

"Be my girlfriend?" His hands were cupping my face, waiting for me to answer. I felt an immense happiness that all I could do was nod.

"WooHoo!" Suddenly out popped the guys and Mom all cheering for us. We both became shy and hid in each other's arms.

"I love you." We whisper to each other before giving each other a loving kiss.