Kevin - U-Kiss

"Come on, Y/N! We've been outside for hours waiting!" My best friend, Kevin, was playfully yelling at me through the phone.

"Shut up, Kev!" I laugh as I walked out my apartment and locked up. "You guys just pulled up, I saw you through my window." I hang up and quickly run down the stairs to Eli's car.

"Hey, guys!" I jump through the right, back door next to Hoon and shut the door. Eli immediately taking off.

"What took you so long?!" Kevin twisted around in the shot-gun seat to lightly thump my forehead.

"I wasn't expecting you to call so I was rushing around getting ready!" I didn't defend myself because I thumped his forehead right back, a little too hard maybe because I left a red spot in place.

"You know you're beautiful with and without preparation, Y/N." Hoon threw his arm around my shoulder, he was always a flirt with me but we both knew we were only friends.

We kept laughing and talking all the way to Kevin's mom's house. Apparently she invited all of us for dinner as a celebration for the guys comeback with She's Mine.

"Hi, boys! Hi, Y/N, you look so pretty today!" Kevin's mom was waiting for us by the door and hugged us, one by one. Since Kevin has been my best friend since elementary school his mom wouldn't accept me calling her Mrs.Woo. The only options were to call her by her name or Mom. Mom seemed to come naturally now.

"Do you need any help, Mom?" All the guys had gone to Kevin's room to relax for a while before Dinner. I stayed behind to see if I could help with anything.

"No, not at all, everything is prepared!" She smiled at me and in 0.2 seconds it turned into a huge grin "Come with me!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along, laughing happily.

"What are we going to do?" We had ran to her room and I was plopped down on her bed. Just watching as she grabbed a variety of things. This has happened before, makeover time.

"It's been so long since we've done this!" She handed me an outfit, the accessories, shoes and pulled me up and pushed me to the bathroom.

It was a nice floral, black dress with a Peter Pan collar, black flats, and matching earrings and bracelet. Nothing compared to my casual outfit of jean shorts, a tucked tee, converse and a cardigan.

"You look perfect! Come, sit down!" She patted the bench at her vanity and quickly began styling my hair in loose waves and did my makeup very natural-looking. "Done!"

I turned around and looked at myself, wow. "Thank you! You always make me feel like a princess after feeling like the ugly duckling." I got up and gave her a tight hug.

"You're welcome, Sweetheart. But remember, you're beautiful." She gave me a final squeeze before we walked out and set up the kitchen table.

"Guys, get your butts down here!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs before walking back and helping with the final necessities.

"Whoa, Y/N!" AJ was the first to see me and the others had similar reactions.

"You look amazing, Y/N!" Kevin waked up to me, grabbed my shoulders to keep me in place and looked me up and down. I arched my eyebrow and studied him.

"Now I just wish you'd realize I want her as my daughter-in-law!" Kevin quickly backed up, turned completely red and groaned from embarrassment.

I was barely able to hear him mumble under his breath, "I'm working on it, Mom."