Hayate thought that he was the sun because of the bright aura around him. He narrowed his eyes. "Well, you're my friend," He said as he shifted his gaze at Chiaki. "And one friend is enough." He added.

Chiaki sweatdropped because of his response. He let out a sigh, worried about what will happen to Hayate if he's not around.

"Are you really going to stay like this forever?"

Hayate closed his eyes as he frowned. Will he really be like this forever?

"...Maybe."

~•~

"Umm, H-Hayate?"

Chiaki and Hayate were walking through the hallways. They were going to get food since it's lunch time. At first Hayate didn't want to since he was too lazy. But after many attempts Chiaki made to force him to get lunch, Hayate finally agreed.

Hayate thought that nothing weird will happen but it was ruined by identical twins following them from behind. Well, there was also a brown-headed boy but he was trying to stop the twins from getting further.

"What is it?"

Chiaki sweat-dropped as he stared at the identical twins behind them. Everytime Chiaki would look, they would always hide. But it was obvious that the twins were following them.

Chiaki kept glancing at the twins. "I think they want to talk to you."

"I can see that."

"...Aren't you going to talk to them?"

Hayate stayed silent for a while.

"Nah," He answered. He only wanted to get food and eat peacefully. He didn't know that it was going to be troublesome. "Let's hurry up and get food." The two of them continued to walk. They completely ignored the twins following behind them.

~•~

"You do know nothing will happen if you just keep on following him right?" The brown-headed girl, Haruhi, grumbled.

She was really annoyed by the twins' plans. They kept saying that following him is the best plan because Hayate will eventually give up and join the host club. But for Haruhi, she thinks they're making it worse.

"Well, what are we going to do?" The twins said in unison.

"You do know that we're not experienced in inviting people to join the Host Club," said the twin from her right.

"And it's usually Boss who takes care of these kinds of stuff." said the one from her left.

Haruhi sighed. "Then, why did they assigned this task to us if Tamaki-senpai can handle it?" She questioned. She was very tired of listening to the twins' lame plans on how to invite Hayate.

The twins shrugged. They stood silent for a few seconds then suddenly they both smirked.

"If it comes to this—" the twin on the left smirked.

"—Then we'll rely on this book Renge gave to us." the twin on the right smirked. Hikaru was holding a book. But it wasn't just any ordinary book. It was manga.

Haruhi furrowed her eyebrows. "Shoujo Manga?"

"This manga has a lot of helpful ideas!"

"With this, we can make him a member in no time!"

Hikaru and Kaoru both linked arms and smirked confidently. Haruhi just stood there. She sweat-dropped as she let out a sigh.