4n1k2 Part 40

After reaching home,

Yaprak sleeps on her bed and talks to herself: Am I doing right? Should I stop Baris from going or let him go?

If he goes, he will be away for whole 3 years. Will I be able to live without his love?

No, I can't. I can't allow him to go away from me, but then am I not doing injustice to Baris's Grandmother?

She has more rights on him than me and I can't be the reason for spoiling their relationship. Baris has only grandmother and if that relation breaks then Baris will lose everyone from his family.

No this is not at all right.

Yaprak holding her head: Oh man this is very confusing. By morning, she clears her head and takes a decision.

She calls her friends to meet in the cafeteria.

Ali: What happened, Yaprak? Why did you call us here in the morning?

Yaprak with a sad face: I have taken one decision. I don't know this is correct or not. I want your suggestions.

Sinan: First tell us, what happened?

Yaprak: Baris's grandmother wants him to go to London for further studies with a condition that if he doesn't go then Baris is not permitted to see her face.

Sinan: How her grandmother can do this? Don't worry, it's just an emotional blackmailing. Every parent does this.

Yaprak: No, as per my knowledge she is very strict and will stick to her words.

Oguz: I think, It's a great opportunity. London? Superb. I should have such a grandmother.

Yaprak: Oguz, Are you in support of it?

Oguz: Yes of course. That will be good for his career.

Gokhan: But, what about her relationship? Long distance relationship is very difficult to maintain. And What's the age of their relationship? Just around 1 year.

Sinan: That's true. I mean, you fight a lot when you are together. Long distance will worsen the case.

Ali: But, can't he study from here? And what's Baris's wish?

Yaprak: I know him that he will never think anything beyond me. He loves me so much and can sacrifice everything for me. I am so confused guys. What should I do?

When Yaprak is discussing with them, Ali phone rings. It's a call from Melisa.

Melisa: Hi sweet boy. I have reached and waiting outside the cafeteria.

Ali: Oh ok. Can you please wait for 10 min? Yaprak has some problem.

Melisa: Ya sure.

Yaprak: What happen? Who was on the call? Are you going somewhere?

Ali: Actually, Melisa has some work, so she wants me to go with her. So, I called her here so that I can go directly from here. But it's ok, I have 10 min.

Yaprak with an off-tone: No, you go. This is not important.

Ali: Are you sure?

Yaprak: Yes, Yes.

Ali: Ok bye. See you tomorrow.

Boys making fun of him: Enjoy bro.

Ali smiles and walks out of the cafeteria.

Yaprak in her mind: I think Baris was right, everyone will become busy in their lives and their priorities may also change.

Their discussion gets diverted and after some time other four also get dispersed.

When Yaprak is on her way to home, Baris calls her,

Yaprak, Where are you? I am standing near your house. Please come down.

Yaprak: Baris, I was with the gang. You just wait there, will reach there in 5 min.

Baris: Ok.

Yaprak seeing Baris: What happen? Why are you here near my house without informing me in advance?

Baris puts his hands in the bag and takes out brochures of different college.

Baris: Please help me to sort out the colleges. I am very confused. Where should I apply and for which course? I want the admission process to be done fast so that I can give Grandmother my answer.

Yaprak with a lower tone: Baris, no need of these brochures because you are going to London.