4n1k2 Part 27

The weekend comes and everyone together leaves for the trip.

After reaching the resort, when everyone is entering the resort, 

Sinan: Baris, Azra, and Melisa, you please proceed further. We have some work with Yaprak.

Yaprak: Guys, what are you doing? Why you stopped me here? How they three might be feeling.

Ali: They will wait for sometime, no one will feel bad. We all need to talk.

Yaprak: We have a lot of time, so can talk later after we enter the resort.

Oguz: She is right. We have enough time to talk.

Gokhan: Yaprak, we have decided something and that is good for you. 

Yaprak with a smile: What? for me? Oh, thank you. What's that good thing?

Sinan: Tonight, you will not stay with Baris.

Yaprak in shock: But why? You already said yes and now why are you saying no?

Ali: Because nowadays you are not in the control of your heart and you are going out of the way to do anything for Baris. 

Yaprak: It's nothing like that.

Gokhan: No more discussion, Yaprak. You are not staying with him. That's final.

Yaprak with a sad face about to cry: But why, I promised you and I will not break your trust.

Oguz: Come on brothers, please don't spoil her holidays.

Sinan: Oguz, please don't support her in wrong things.

Yaprak with anger and higher tone: I am not doing anything wrong. I am just trying to give my boyfriend some time.

Gokhan: We have told you our decision.

Yaprak with confident voice: I will stay with him only and that's my decision.

All get shocked,

Ali: So, you will go against us.

Yaprak with tears rolling down her eyes: Yes.

Gokhan: Then leave from here and don't expect our support in all this.

All three boys leave.

Yaprak breaks down and starts crying. Oguz stays with Yaprak and consoles her,

Yaprak, you don't worry. I am with you. You enjoy your trip with Baris and everything will be done as you have planned. Ok. For now, forget about them, they are just feeling insecure about their daughter.

Yaprak to Oguz with sobbing: Oguz, I don't want to hurt them. But to take care of Baris's happiness is also my responsibility, who loves me so much and has compromised many things for me. I asked only one day and they turned their back to me.

Oguz wiping her tears: Yaprak, come on stop crying. Don't you want to make this evening special for Baris?  Then make yourself strong and do as you want without worrying about anyone. Our friends will be ok later.

Yaprak makes up her mind, wipes her tears and heads towards the reception of the resort where Melisa, Azra, and Baris are waiting.

Baris, looking at Yaprak: Dear, what happen? Why are you looking dull?

Yaprak goes in his arms and replies, nothing, I am very happy to be with you. I am going to my room. Will freshen up and then meet you. Ok.

Baris: Ok dear, no problem. You take your own time. There is no hurry.

Yaprak leaves for her room taking one pair of a key.

Oguz later gives another pair of Yaprak's room key to Baris without giving any idea about it to him.

Baris reaches the room and open the room.