4n1k2 Part 36

Next day, the gang as usual sits at their regular hangout place and suddenly,

Sinan: Yaprak, I still can't believe that you scored such a good marks. 

Yaprak: Even, I am surprised. But really, for the first time, I am feeling proud of myself. And I learned that If you do it with full determination, then everything becomes easy.

Oguz tapping her shoulder: Well done, Yaprak Ayvaz.

Yaprak with excitement: Friends, I think I should say thanks to the person who has made those notes. Because of that only, such scores were possible.

Gokhan: Go and ask Baris.

Yaprak: No need to ask him. I will find on my own.

Yaprak immediately takes one of the notes and goes to her class. He asks each and everyone about the notes. But she doesn't find anyone.

She also goes to the senior classes, but still all efforts of finding that person go into vain. 

While sleeping at home, Yaprak in her mind: Who that person can be? Should I ask Baris? 

But later she cancels the plan of asking Baris and sleeps in anger.

Next day, when Yaprak enters the school, she finds a crowd surrounding bulletin board checking their result. It's a seniors result. She goes there and checks Baris's result out of curiosity.

Baris receives only 51%. She immediately goes to Baris and taunts him,

So, Baris, I heard that you got only 51%. Now tell me who is dumb, you or me? 

Baris: Yaprak, I am very sorry. Please talk to me once. Did you forget everything that was between us? I missed you so much. It's been more than 1 month we haven't speak to each other. We can't finish our relationship like this. You and I both know that we love each other.

Yaprak getting emotional: Baris, I loved you so much. But you are not worthy of my love. 

Without hearing further, she leaves from there. Baris gets very disappointed.

In the evening, when Yaprak reaches her home, she gets a surprise party from her parents for scoring good marks for the first time. It includes cake, decoration, dinner and his friends. 

Initially, she gets very happy seeing all together at home. But, when she hugs everyone, doorbell rings and to her surprise, Baris is at the door.

She gets disturbed and doesn't welcome him nicely. She doesn't even look at her and makes him feel that she is not at all happy with his presence.

Baris gets very hurt by her behavior and leaves early giving a reason of having some work. After Baris leaves, she goes into the washroom and cries a lot for behaving badly with Baris.

When she is leaving for her room, she notices one gift on the sofa with a message, Congratulations Amazon Kizi and I am sorry. 

She gets angry seeing it and is about to throw it. But before she throws it, her mom asks her to take the gift to the room.

After taking it to the room, she sobs and keeps his gift in her hands for hours. She also reads message card again and again, but later she controls her emotions and dump his gift into the dustbin and goes to the bed.