4n1k2 Part 8

Yaprak: Let's go to some outdoor tour this weekend just for one night.

Ali: Great idea. Let's discuss, once other boys come.

After the class, all 5 meet at the cafeteria and decide the place for the weekend tour. And with the consent, they decide to go to some beach point.

They book one beachside apartment and an open jeep on rent.

Everything is fixed and all get excited and wait for the weekend to leave.

Ali to Yaprak while leaving from the school: Is Baris coming with us?

Yaprak: Baris? No, he has some work. So he said no.

The night before the tour, Baris comes to meet Yaprak.

Yaprak: Tomorrow morning, we are going to a beach for one night.

Baris: Tomorrow and you are informing me now.

Yaprak: Sorry, I forget to tell you.

Baris: No, Actually I like such surprises. Wow, a whole day with my girlfriend. Thank you for giving this gift.

Yaprak: Hey, Mr. come out from your dreams. You are not going anywhere.

Baris: Why?

Yaprak: Because only we 5 friends are going.

Baris: Then add one and take me too.

Yaprak: Please, Baris. Whenever we went for such trips, we have never taken anyone else. So, you are not coming.

Baris gets upset and says: You always do this to me. You are very unfair.

Yaprak: Baris, please understand. They may not like it. I promise you, we will go one day. Just you and me. Ok.

Baris with sarcasm: Ok fine. No use of fighting with you because you are not going to change your decision.

Instead of this, can I ask you something else? Will you give me that?

Yaprak: Yes of course. Tell.

Baris: Then give me one kiss.

Yaprak: Baris, you are very bad. Am not giving you any kiss. Go.

Baris: Come on, we have already kissed once, now why you are feeling awkward? And am not asking to kiss me on lips but on cheeks. He laughs. Please, my love.

Yaprak: That kiss was on the spur of the moment, but now it's different.

Baris: It's nothing different. I am the same person.

Yaprak saying bye runs away from there.

Baris gets upset and leaves with a sad face.

Next morning, their tour car starts with Sinan- Oguz and then Gokhan, Ali, and Yaprak.

When a car approaches Yaprak's house, to her surprise she finds Azra in the car.

Yaprak: What is she doing with us on our trip?

Sinan murmuring in her ears: Gokhan wanted her to come.

Ali next to Yaprak: And we couldn't say no to him. He would have got upset.

Oguz: What happened, dear?  Are you not happy? Are you missing Baris?

Yaprak with dropped jaws: No, It's not that.

Ali looking at her: Yaprak, What happen? I feel that you are about to cry.

Yaprak goes in his arms: Ali, What should I do?

Ali: What happen? is it because Baris is not coming with us?

Yaprak looking at him: Ali, I lied to you. Am very bad girlfriend.

Sinan: Now, What did you do again?

Oguz smiling: You always do something, now tell us.

Yaprak: Baris is not busy, but I told him not to come with us.

Ali taking Yaprak away from his arms: What? Why?

Yaprak: Because I thought that it will be only we 5 and you people may not like it if I bring him.

Sinan: You should have asked us once.

Yaprak: How would I know that this idiot Gokhan will bring Azra with him. Idiot Gokhan. I will kill him.

Everyone laughs at her. And she, looking at them is just about to cry and Baris arrives there.