Diary entry 5

Just a disclaimer before you begin reading this gets kinda sexual so if you it makes you uncomfortable then sorry :(
_____________________________
Once we finish writing the song i notice there's a massive pool with a jacuzzi attached i look up to see the weathers pretty gloomy and sigh.

"What's wrong" he says joining me by the window with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting between my neck and shoulders which makes my heart go insane and i'm covered in goosebumps. He smells so good at makes my mind melt.

"Well i mean i kinda wanna go in the pool but the weathers shitty plus i don't have swimwear"

"Nah thats okay its heated anyway plus im sure i can find you something to wear" he says pulling away from me which makes me miss his warmth and cologne.

I sat back on the sofa with my eyes closed trying to control my breathing my heart is going crazy right now.

A white shirt and a pair of boardshorts hit me and it startles me so i open my eyes and see brad stood there shirtless, his body and arms are toned but not to the point where it makes me feel uncomfortable like when guys are all veiny and muscular and ew, he's just perfect.

I try my hardest to not react to how seeing him shirtless made me feel . "so where can i get changed" i ask standing up " you can use my bathroom it's just up stairs to the left, first door"

Before i go to get changed i sneak a look in brads room, its kinda messy which i expected and he has lots of music related things like a piano ,guitar, band posters etc which i also expected.

I get changed into the clothes he gave me forgetting what white clothing does in water, i bet he did it on purpose cheeky bastard.

We play in the pool for awhile just splashing each other and having fun but then we decide to go in the spa and that's when things started to heat up ( imagine me winking).

We just sort of sat there for awhile not really talking when i look down and realize you can see my boobs clearly through my top "you fucking ass"

"What?" he opens his eyes confused to see me standing right infront of him"oh" he smirks and closes his eyes again to relax.

"You bastard you did it on purpose , this is so embarrassing" i say grabbing my boobs and hiding them.

"Oh come on you've got nothing to worry about you've got nice tits" he says sitting up and grabbing my arms and pulling me towards him till i'm right against his body.

"Pig" i grumble , then i look to see his happy little friend and i'm not talking about his dog. I smirk and sit on his lap with my arms loosely around his neck.

''This is nice" he says grinning while he pulls me closer to his body and slides his hands and under my top.

"I agree" i say while i start tracing soft kisses across his jawline and move my way down to his neck picking a spot where i make a love bite , he groans pleasurably and closes his eyes while moving his hands around my waist. Usually id be disgusted at even the look of a hickey but boy did i enjoy giving it.

I work my way back up to his face, he opens his eyes again and we looking into eachothers eyes for a moment giving me intense chills, we rub our noses together and i hover over his lips. I then just stand up and move to my spot in the spa.

"What no ,what are you doing don't stop" he swim-crawls his way over to me pouting.
"Sorry i was getting bored" i say shrugging.

"BRAD" a lady calls out.

________________________________

I've read quite a few fanfics and stuff like that and usually there is quite a build up to the sexual stuff I guess which makes it slightly more enjoyable when you get there but trust me this is just the beginning lol .