And my room is also a total wreck

And my room is also a total wreck. It always is.

Suddenly, the power goes out.

"MOTHERFÛCKING PIG!!!" I yell in frustration. The movie was just getting to the scary part!

"Seriously?!" Breanne throws her hands up in the air. At least, it looked like it.

"Come on, let's go check what's the problem." I say to Breanne. She nods an okay to me.

But then we hear a thud from my closet.

"What the hell?" I whisper to her.

"I thought we were the only ones home?!" She whisper yells at me.

"I think we have company." I go under my bed and grab a frying pan and Breanne grabs the spatula. Don't ask why I have that in my room.

We walk slowly to the closet, count to three and when we open it. Three ghosts jumps on us and scream but we hit them with our weapons closing our eyes.

We open them and see three guys with a boogie man mask unconscious laying at the bottom of our feet.

Breanne and I look at each other and scream and ran away.

Then we came back in and open the mask and it was just Ashton, Damien and Xander.

"What the fucking hell?!" Breanne shouts.

"They pranked us. And I know how to get them back." I say with an evil smile rubbing my hands together.

Damien's POV

I woke up to some fairy dust being sprinkled on me.

Wait, this isn't fairy dust. It's glitter. I open my eyes and looked to my left to see Ash and Xander being tied up to a chair.

What the hell happened?

Wait a minute. Boogie man masks Ella's closet being hit with a frying pan! Wait, a frying pan?

Ashton and Xander starts regaining consciousness and the chair in front of us begins to spin around.

"How was your sleep boys?" Ella says trying to hold back her laughter. Why is she laughing?

I start feeling glitters being poured in me again and I look up to see Breanne.

"What the hell?!" I shout and she bursts out laughing and Ella laughs along not being able to hold back her laughter anymore.

Her laugh is beautiful. A melodic sound made by an angel-Damien! Snap out of it!

"I-I just- oh God!! Your-"She says in between laughs and bursts out laughing again.

She takes her phone out.

"Say cheese!" We all look at her confused. What the hell is going on?

"Ella, Breanne, what the hell is going on?" Ashton finally speaks up.

"Okay so because you idiots tried pranking us you got yourself hit with a frying pan and spatula. Never mess with a girl who has a frying pan and spatula under her bed." Ella says recovering from her laughing fit.

"Yup got that right hun! Then Ella came up with an idea in how to get back at you guys so we drew boobs on Damien's forehead, a dîck on Ashton's forehead and a butt on Xander's forehead with sharpie." She stops and she and Ella starts laughing again. I on the other hand started panicking along with Ash and Xander.

"What the fuck?!" Xander says.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Ashton shouts.

"You're gonna pay for this!!" I say.

"Then we put a load of waterproof make up on your faces!" Ella starts laughing uncontrollably again.

"FUCK!!!" The guys and I say simultaneously.

~•~

Ella's POV

After that hilarious incident, the boys begged us for foundation and make up cleanser. Of course we didn't just give it to them. We made a deal. They had to buy us anything we want whenever we need it for the rest of the month and so for tonight we decided to watch a scary movie. We ordered pizza which the boys paid for hehe.

The doorbell rings which means the pizza is here!

I open the door to a very attractive guy about the same age as me probably older. He looks familiar.

I smile at him and he smirks looking at my legs. Shit, I forgot about my pyjamas.

"Pizza Delivery!" He says. He seems sweet.

"Hold on a second." I go and grab some money from my brother and run to the door. I hear footsteps behind me but ignore it.

"Hey, sorry about that." I smile at him and hand him the money.

"It's okay erm...." he trails off.

"Ella." I tell him my name.

"Luke." Luke? Where have I heard that na- my heart skips a beat and I look at him with fear. He smirks and I freeze.

"Hello sweetheart." He says with a voice that gives me shivers. The bad ones. He's the guy from the alleyway. The one who tried raping me.

"Ella? Is there something wrong?" I snap back into reality by the voice of Damien. He comes and put a hand on my back. He looks at Luke and he puts on a confused expression. Luke leaves but not without smirking at me first.

"You okay?" Damien asks. His eyes filled with concern.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." I stutter.

"We'll talk about this later." he says with a stern expression.

I bring in the pizza and put on a fake smile.

~🖤~

A/n: Here's your update guys! And thanks for 3k reads.