16

Finally after 2 bathroom stops and a couple of naps we arrived to the hotel.

"Alright everyone, I have the key cards to everyone's room so take them and please for the love of God, don't lose them. I expect everyone to met back down in the lobby at 2 after lunch. Stay with a buddy and call me if you are in trouble." Ellis spoke passing his keys out to everyone. Everybody spoke excitedly about what they were going to do for the time being and where to eat. Melody walked over to me as she got her key.

"You got your key yet?" She asked showing me hers.

"Nope Mister Here, is probably give me mine last." I said with a huff. Giggling lightly she wrapped one arm across my shoulders.

"Well, hopefully you won't be too far from my room. Or from him" She said as she began to walk off towards the elevator, dragging her suitcase behind her. She winked before getting in the elevator. Smiling with an eye roll, I hoped her room wasn't too far from mine either. A few more student stood around chatting and waiting for their keys. Ellis turned towards me and walked close holding out my key.

"Thank you." I said searching for the number. Smirking he nodded and walked off to give out the last few keys. Scurrying off to the elevator, I rode up to floor number 5. My room was around the corner at the end of the hall, tucked away. Smiling lightly to myself, I scanned the card and walked in.

Heaven. It's complete heaven.

Shutting the door behind me, I put my bag on the other side of the bed

Shutting the door behind me, I put my bag on the other side of the bed. My phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said peeking out the window. My room was facing the street, where people were walking and eating at the small café below. My stomach growled lightly at the thought of eating.

"Geneva, have you made it?" My brother asked without a simple hello. Rolling my eyes, I let him get away with it.

"Yeah, I made it. I actually just walked into my room." I said as there was a knock on my door. Pushing the curtains back I glanced around the room as I left the window. Walking over to the door I looked out the peep hole and found Ellis standing out there. His hand slid down the nape of his neck as he waited for me to answer. His eyes were cast down to his feet and he looked nervous.

"That's good. Call me if you have any problems okay?" He said as I began to unlock the door.

"Okay Akeem, I promise." I said opening the door to Ellis. His eyes trail to the phone to my ear and I step to the side letting him in.

"Don't get into an trouble, you hear?" He stressed.

"You know if you wanted to stop my trouble you could always look for Melody." I say teasing him. A groan could be heard as he started shuffling around.

"Enough Geneva. I love you." He said.

"I love you too brother, see you in a couple of days." I say smiling lightly. Hanging up, I looked up at Ellis sitting the end of my bed.