14

My ears were ringing. In my stomach desire swirled around shocking me, I wanted this.

"Now?" I asked when he thrusted again into my pants covered core. A moan slipped from my lips and my head laid back on the closed door. I wasn't going to make out  through the night.

"Now." He damn near growled before molding his lips to mine. My head was spinning as his kisses shifted between hard and soft like he was fighting himself. My heart drop to my stomach.

Could I be quiet?

His lips slowly made their way down my jaw and neck, my breathes coming out in pants. My skin warming at the contact. His hands slowly traveled from under my thighs to my back, pressing me close to him as possible, causing me to cling to him. My arms wrapped tightly around his broad back and my legs crossed at his hips. His hands then trailed under my shirt tickling my lower back.

Soon after, tingling heat kissed my spine and my head rolled to the side as my breathing deepened. He was moving in slow motion but it was almost too much for me. It was like free falling with him and he'd always catch me.

"Oh Geneva. What have you done to me?" He asked so softly, I almost missed it. His grip on me grew tighter as his face lifted to mine and his eyes leveled with mine. Suddenly my throat felt like it was closing up as he stared at me with an emotion that was too heavy. He leaned forward and stayed an inch away from my lips. Just breathing lightly, he was listening. Then there was a hitch in my breath and he kissed me with abandoned drowning me in him.

His lips moved like the waves, one just molding into another until they reached shore. My stomach turned with intense heat and my eyes watered behind their closed lids. Tearing away from him, I took in as much air as my lungs would allow. He started to move towards the bed laying me down gently. He stood between my open legs staring down at me more. His eyes drinking every inch of me. A blush rose on my cheeks and neck but my eyes never stop watching his.

The shift in the air alarmed me as his tongue ran over his bottom lip and his fingers found my pants. Gripping the sides, his hands slid down my pants but left my panties on. His hands caressed me as he pulled them down and his lips kissed the soft skin of my thighs. Involuntarily my eyes slid close. The embarrassing gush of heat erupted in my lower regions.

Sighs fell from my lips and I begged the heaven above for my friends to leave or at least blast the tv. As if on que the front door shut loudly. Pulling me back into the moment he slipped his hands under my shirt and pulled it from me. His lips kissed at my navel and up between the valley of my breast. Sliding my eyes open slightly, I warmed at his eyes, that had been watching me the whole time. Raising up above me, he hovered over me leaning on his forearms, that were settled on either side of my head. His lips met mine again with a soft squish and mesh apart. It was nerve racking enough to make me forget my name.

"Undress me." Was the first thing he had said in moments. My hands quickly slid down his spine before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, instantly causing his hair to appear messy. A slow smile slid on his lips as he helped me lift the rest of it off. With my legs now wrapped around his waist, I flipped us over and watched him from underneath my eyelashes. He look like a dream. Hair kissing the comforter and his cheeks and neck tinted red.

My heart clenched with an unknown feeling and I lifted up from straddling him and slid between his legs and settling my feet on the floor. Pulling his sweatpants from their place my hands met his warm flesh as they inched down.

"Ellis, you came over my house with no underwear on?" I questioned when his member sprung out and slapped his navel. My eyes wide as I glanced up at his. The smile never left his lips as he mouth surprise. Leaning back on his forearms, he looked at me standing in my mix match bra and panties. Our clothes in disarray and my heart was pounding too loudly.