6

My phone rang loudly pulling my right out of my sleep. Groaning I reached for it and answered without looking.

"Hello?" I barked out, not want a conversation about anything.

"Good morning." A deep familiar voice rang in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Ellis." I mumbled frowning. I pulled the cover over my shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Geneva." He said back as if this were a game.  Squeezing my eyes together, I tried to figure out how he had my number.

"How.." I said thinking.

"I put it in last night before, I left." He said. The events of last night came rushing back to my head. A warm blush kissed my cheeks as my my clit throbbed painfully. I was sore enough to be walking funny all day today.

"Ellis." I said warning him. All I got was a chuckle from him. "Why are you calling me?" I asked frowning up.

"I just wanted to make sure, you weren't dead. I remember you rode more that just my car." He said devilishly. Moaning by accident, I heard him laugh. "Want more?" He said taunting me.

"Shut up. I was serious about last night, we can't do this. No more touching." I rolling on my side. I meant what I said and said what I meant.

"You taste so good, I don't know how long I'll be able to stay away from you." He said groaning. My kitty Kat started to wake up and I was very heated. "Geneva..." He groaned out again. My mouth ran dry and I had a hard time gulping. Opening my eyes I peeked at the time.

"Ellis... i-" I said before he cut me off.

"Tell me what, what I did to you last night." He said waiting. Licking my dry lips, I shut my eyes unable to escape the things his voice where doing to my body.

"You know what you did." I said flustered in a small voice.

"Tell me." He demanded. Taking a deep breath, I thought of last night.

"You brought me to your house, and kept me from the harsh rain..." I said too embarrassed to say what he did to me.

"Geneva please." He said as his breathing got heavy.

"Well you kissed me and pressed your body firmly against mine." I said gulping. My eyes now opened, I couldn't stop the flashbacks from coming.

"How did that feel and what about after that?" He asked.

"Good.... and you placed your....uh.. tongue inside me...." I said as he groaned deep into the phone.  "I can't Ellis." I said flush with heated lust.

"Tell you what, Geneva. Here's what I remember. You couldn't hardly keep yourself together. I watch your thighs clench, you think that really fucking helps with relief. It doesn't so I took it upon myself to help you out. Because I've wanted you for some time Geneva. The taste of you was so sweet and addictive, I had to feast. Your lips so plumb and clit so swollen. I had to have it all. I had to have you ride my face until you begged me to stop. But even then I could not pull away then. No I continued to eat like a savage man. Drinking all that you had to offer." He paused and I shivered violently even covered under theses blankets.

"Ellis, enough." I stated but he didn't stop.

"I need to have you. My balls are so tight right now. I can't help but to touch myself when I think of you." He said as I choked on my own spit. He stop talking and the clear wet sound could be heard.

"Ellis Lance... You aren't...." I gaped as my walls clenched. Moaning, I bit my lip to keep from being heard. Groaning hard, I could heard him increase his speed. The smacking of his hand against his base could be heard as he continued to pull his way back up and down. Arching my back, I couldn't pull the phone away from my ear.