Chapter 35

Warning: Our marshmellow boy AJ getting bullied again.

Also another POV change

Scarletts POV

I finished my makeup and smirked, kissing the mirror, leaving a red lipstick mark. I picked up my handbag and put it on my arm. I walked downstairs, seeing my father sat at the table.
"Morning princess."
"Morning daddy." I smiled and sat down, talking to him for a while.
"Time for you to go to school princess. Enjoy your day." He said as I walked to the door, putting on my heels.
"Oh I will." I smirked before leaving, seeing my friends all waiting outside. "Lets go." I clicked my tongue, walking down the path on the way to school. After 10 minutes of walking, I saw that new boy ahead of us. He may have been a little cute, however hes a fag. Hes disgusting. I scoffed and sped up, and he clearly recognised the sound of my heals and tried to get away but I grabbed his shoulder and spun him round.
"P-please don't hurt me...." He begged but I just laughed, my friends sniggering behind me.
"Aww, begging for mercy?" I scoffed and kicked him down, the boy falling to the floor. I put one foot on his chest, digging the 6 inch heel into him. He tried to get up but I forced him back down. "Dont move!" I snarled, using my other foot to kick him in the side of the head. The other girls came round me, holding him down for me to kick him. Until-
"OI! GET OFF HIM!" I heard Joe's friends Caspar and Josh. We all froze and stopped, AJ getting up and stumbling over to them.
"Aww, using them for your protection and not for-"
"I suggest you shut that mouth of yours because if Dianne can hurt you we can hit 10 times harder. So if you want to keep all those teeth in your mouth I suggest you shut it." Josh snapped, the three of them walking off with AJ secured in the middle of the two of them.

AJs POV

"T-thanks guys...." I whispered, looking down as we continued to walk.
"Dont worry 'bout it." Caspar chuckled. "Youre out innocent little brother, were going to protect you from that witch." Josh added. I smiled, walking through the gates with them.
"OMG AJ!" Dianne ran over, seeing the marks on my face. "Scarlett?" She sighed and I nodded. "Dont worry, we can get her to stop soon!" She hugged me and I saw Joe smile to me. I knew he didnt get jealous, which made me happy since I knew that meant he trusted me with his girlfriend. We broke the hug and walked back over, Joe putting an arm around Diannes waist.
"So boys, Dianne and I were thinking of having a party, since we break up for school soon. Itll be at mine, my parents are out and Zoe is at Alfies." Joe smirked.
"Sounds good to me!" Caspar smirked and Josh agreed. They all looked at me.
"I-Ive never really been to a party before. I dont really like the whole alcohol thing..." I looked down.
"Dont worry, you wont have to drink." Joe smiled. "We can put out some other drinks as well." He added, but before he could say anything more the bell went. He kissed Diannes forehead before the group split up to go to tutor.

Diannes POV

I sat down in tutor with a smile on my face. While he boys talked, my mind drifted off to a certain boy called Joe Sugg. I sighed deeply, soon being snapped out my thoughts by Oli.
"Thinking of Joe again?" He smirked and I blushed, pouting a little.
"Maybe." I whisperes in a childish way and he laughed.
"You two are so in love with each other."  Conor huffed, pretending to be annoyed.  We all burst out laughing, the teacher walking in and silencing us. We all got registered before talking again.
"So the party, what you going to wear Di?"
"Im not sure yet. Maybe a skirt with a crop top. I have a few, Ill pick out an outfit." I shrugged, the bell going again and I grabbed my bag, walking to IT. I walked into the classroom, sitting down next to Joe. A few minutes later AJ walked in, and Scarlett laughed from the other side of the classroom. He walked over and sat down the other side of Joe. Before Scarlett had the chance to say something Joe silenced her rather quickly.
"I told you to shut that mouth." Josh snapped and after that the whole group of Barbie Dolls stayed quiet. I talked to Byron, helping him with some parts of the course work, Joe helping AJ catch up since he was finished like I was. Joe then got distracted, showing AJ how to unblock the blocked websites, however since he was a good boy he wasnt too sure, but we knew Joe would take the blame if they got caught. Luckily they didnt and Joe began to help him with the course work again. AJ seemed to be a quick learner, meaning that he was able to answer the questions on the work easily, not struggling at all. I smiled, leaning on Joe. The teacher left the room and everyone begsn talking a lot louder than before. I looked up at Joe and gave him a quick kiss, chuckling a little.
"Dianne, gum?" Jack asked and I nodded. He passed the pack down, giving us all a piece each.
"Thanks Jack." I smiled, handing it back when we all got one if we wanted it. Through the rest of the lesson no one really got much work done, and the bell went.
"Di do we have dance?"
"Yeah." I smiles at AJ.
"What project you doing in dance?" Joe asked.
"We paired up, and we have to choreograph a dance and prepare it for about half our grade." I said. "Since AJ and I are both strong in ballroom we decided on a Viennese waltz." I smiled and Joe smiled back.
"It better be cute because I wanna see. Maybe you guys could teach me." He joked and we both laughed.
"Maybe one day. Anyway, have fun in art." I kissed his cheek before AJ and I walked to the gym.

After I got changed I ran down to the gym and walked in. Miss registered us before handing out out pages we worked on before. We looked through it quickly befire turning it over and grabbing a pen, writing down a couple notes for the choreography. We have a few ideas for the routine, now it just had to be danced. We stood up and took the starting position we decided to go with, and began to dance around out section of the gym. We only had about 20 seconds of a routine, however it was better than nothing. We both got distracted, making each other laugh while we were supposed to be working, however I dont think that mattered. We continued to write down ideas, add things or change things before running through the dance again. We continued to practice until we had to go upstairs to change.

I hoped this day went quickly.

*After School*

Joes POV

Dianne walked over to me at the end of the day, hugging me before asking me to carry her. I chuckled and picked her up.
"Did that day go too slow for you Buswell?" I asked and she nodded, snuggling into me.
"You smell nice." She whispered.
"Thank you?" I said, however it came out more as a question. She giggled, closing her eyes and yawning. "You tired too?" I asled and she nodded. "You can sleep, Ill put you on my bed when we get home." I said, and almost in an instant I was carrying the sleeping girl home.

When I got home my mum walked over, about to say something but saw Dianne asleep in my arms and awed at me.
"Joe, Dad and I are going out." She whisperes and I nodded. "Zoe is at Alfies, dinner is in the fridge." She whispered before my parents left. I carried Dianne upstairs, laying her down. I took her shoes off her feet so she would be a little more comfortable, putting the duvet over her and kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight baby."

A/N

I have decided to bring Lauren in. She will be brought in after the christmas and new year chapters, which hopefully will come soon before Christmas. Time will go a little quicker with bigger time skips. So yeah, Lauren will be here soon!