Chapter 18 You Aren't Safe Here. You Should Go.

{A/N} This chapter is dedicated to multifangirl_7 for winning the cover contest! :D Congratulations. I had to go over the words hope you don't mind. :)

Elsa's POV

Oh no, oh no.

I stared at the unconsious body on the floor. How in the world was I going to get them back?

Maybe that idiot Pitch has a portal..

My evil side was telling me to ask Pitch but I knew I couldn't. Pitch would kill them. At the same time though, I couldn't carry them. They were too heavy. The best option was to let them sleep. When they wake up I'll just kick them out. I made a soft blanket of snow for them to rest on.

Anna's POV

My head was spinning like crazy. I couldn't tell if it was because I was sick or because I just got blasted by Elsa. I fluttered my eyes open. I must have been out for at least an hour. Only then I noticed that I was sleeping on snow. I got up slowly and scanned the room. Great. Elsa l wasn't around here. I then heard a couple of groans. The others were finally waking up!

"What happened?," Rapunzel moaned.

"Elsa," I replied blankly. Jack stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. Why do I always mess up?

"We'll find her," Jack said, almost certain.

"We can just let her go," Hiccup suggested.

"It would be nice if you stopped suggesting that," Merida said, getting up.

I coughed and started feeling dizzy. Luckily Jack caught me.

"Anna!," they panicked, "Are you okay?"

"Y-ya," I insist.

"No your not!," Rapunzel said, "You're still sick and I can't heal you because Pitch was the one who did this."

"Stop worrying about me.," I told them.

The door creaked open and there she was. Elsa.

"E-Elsa?," I stammered.

"Oh good you're awake now.," Elsa sighed.

"Ya," Jack sais in a hopeful tone.

"You aren't," Elsa said, "You should go,"

"I'm not going without you," I refused.

"Anna. Your sick, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Well we're not leaving," Merida said stubbornly.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this then," Elsa sighed. She made a huge snowman that grabbed all of us and threw us out of the ice castle. Great. Just great.

Jack's POV

We walked back to the workshop miseberly. I couldn't believe Elsa just kicked us out. Just like that. The worst part was that Anna was slowly dieing and we didn't know how to help her. When we got back Rapunzel tried to heal Anna again but failed.

"Maybe it is best if we let her go," I sighed.

"What?," everyone said in union.

"She might want to be alone. If she wanted to return she would have done that already. Right?," I reasoned.

"You're crazy. Elsa was brainwashed. We have to snap her out of if," Merida said.

"Agreed," Rapunzel agreed.

"It doesn't matter anymore. We lost the fight. Elsa is gone, Anna is dying and fear is spreading rapidly. Not to mention the fact that Pitch managed to lure Phoenix on his side," Hiccup said.

"What are we going to do now?," I asked.

"Now we wait," Rapunzel said, "Pitch is going to strike again soon."

Elsa's POV

I'm an idiot. Why do I always let Pitch get to me?

I paced around the room anxiously. Calm down Elsa. Think about something nice. Anna. Jack. Rapunzel. Hiccup. Merida....but they're gone.

Maybe I should have kept Anna at the workshop. Maybe I should have found a diffeent way to save Rapunzel. I really screwed up.

"Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore," I sang, crying softly, "Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door."

I started feeling a strange pressence. Was someone finally going to come and take me away from this world?

"Hello?," I asked.

I heard footsteps.

"Show yourself!," I commanded, getting in my fighting position. I heard a small whisper this time.

"I'm warning you," I warned

.

.

.

Silence. I heard footsteps again. Someone was definately here.

"I'll give you five second to reveal yourself!," I shouted.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Four,"

"Five!," I finished.

"Not today Elsie," I heard a familer feminine voice, and then suddenly there was only darkness.

{A/N} Sorry for the short chapter. :P Once again congratulations to multingirl_7 for winning. You all did great but I couldn't use all your covers. D: So ya, cliffhanger. XD Next time the chapter will be longer. Bye!