Chapter 17 Disapointed

Anna's POV

I was sitting in the workshop with an ice pack on my head from when Pitch kicked us out. I banged my head really hard but all I could think of was Elsa. Was she fine?

"I don't know what to do," Jack said, pacing around the room.

"Rescue Elsa?," I suggested, even though that was probably the plan anyway.

"Ok, but how?!," Jack stressed. I found it really weird how he cared so much about Elsa. It's like something happened that he's not telling us.

"I say we just leave her," Hiccup said "she's always getting in the way. She's powerful but her powers are only leading us into trouble!"

"Shut up Hiccup!," Rapunzel suddenly said. Hiccup's facial expression changed to startled. He wasn't really ever proven wrong before.

Rapunzel sighed, her face was red with anger "If it wasn't for her we wouldn't even be alive."

"She almost got us killed!," Hiccup argued.

"That's because you decided to interfere with her plan!," she shouted. Hiccup stopped argueing and just sighed.

"She's the propechy," Merida said under her breathe.

"We have to go save her," I said.

"Yea," Jack agreed.

We all went to the sleigh and headed off to Pitch's lair. We landed and went inside quickly.

"Pitch!," I yelled, "Where is Elsa?!"

Pitch laughed, "I thought you would come."

"This isn't funny Pitch," Merida spat.

"Elsa isn't here," Pitch told us. We all gasped.

"Then where is she?," Jack asked.

"Perhaps you could try looking in her ice castle," Pitch suggested. He seemed really confident about this,

"OK," I said unsure if we should listen to him.

"It's worth a shot," Rapunzel pointed out, "Lets go!"

We got out of the lair and we headed back inside the sleigh. Next stop, the Northern Mountain. Jack seemed really agitated about this. I wish I could comfort him but I didn't really know how. We finally arrived in front of her ice castle. I noticed how the damages we made were suddenly fixed.

"She has got to be in here," I said.

"True that," Hiccup nodded.

"Come on," I called, "We gotta get my sister.

We walked inside the ice castle nervously.

Elsa's POV

I heard the footsteps in the castle from upstairs.

"Elsa?," I heard Anna call for me.

I grinned to myself as I walked down the stairs, not showing myself just yet.

"Hello," I greeted, still hiding.

"Elsa?! Oh Elsa it's really you!," she said in excitement. I heard the others walk in behind her. They seemed happy too.

"Oh how rude," I chuckled, stepping away from the wall and showing myself, "Please, call me, the Snow Queen!"

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at my new dress. It had snowflakes and was light blue. There was a colour at the very top of my dress to top it off. My headpieace was even more amazing. No, what am I saying. I couldn't control myself.

Jack's POV

I looked at Elsa. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. Her hair was unbraided. I stared at her wavy hair and the headpiece with an ice blue stone in the middle.

"Elsa...," Anna muttered one more time.

I then noticed somthing worrying in her eyes. They were electric blue. Elsa walked down the steps like a diva and flipped her hair. She conjured a snowflakes and then grabbed it, crushing it,

"I knew she was a waste of time," Hiccup whispered in Merida's ear but I could still hear him.

"What did you say about me?," Elsa snapped. She used her ice magic to lift him in the air.

"Let me go you witch," Hiccup squirmed in her grasp.

"No," she replied coldly.

Hiccup kept squirming. Then suddenly I had a brainwave. Elsa wasn't choosing to do this. Pitch brainwashed her.

"Elsa stop!," I ordered, "This isn't you, Pitch brainwashed you."

"Ha," she laughed, "Pitch? He's the biggest embarressment to evil in the world. Why would I let him around me?"

It started to make sense now, Pitch was using her to either cause a distraction or have her kill us for him without her even knowing. We all looked at our feet except for Hiccup who was still trying to escape from Elsa's magic.

"What are you staring at?," Elsa asked.

"Nothing, we're just...disapointed," I replied.

Elsa's POV

"Nothing, we're just...disapointed," Jack replied to me.

I felt like something let go of me and that for a second I was freed from the voice in my head.

"What?," I asked although I already knew the answer. I let go of Hiccup in shock. He fell on the ground and groaned in pain.

Rapunzel's POV

I looked back up at Elsa and noticed how her eyes flickered back to their normal blue. Elsa shook her head and her eyes went back to the electric ice blue. She spawned snow monsters.

"Get out," she commanded as her eyes kept changing colour.

"Elsa please," I begged.

"Please get out," she cried. It seemed like she wasn't in full control of her body. The monsters grabbed us and kicked us out. We were going to need to find a better way to get Elsa back.

Elsa's POV

I heard Merida bang on the door after I kicked them out.

"Let us in!," she screamed. I felt my eyes flickering colours.

"Please," I begged, "I don't want to hurt you."

I ran upstairs in panic. I sat down in a corner and hugged my knees.

"Conceal, don't feel, conceal don't feel," I repeated to myself over and over again. My eyes kept flickering and the voice in my head kept screaming at me. I heard the door open slowly. I saw Jack coming up to me. I quickly stood uo and backed away as he came closer to me.

"Stay away!," I begged as I felt the voice taking over me again.

"Elsa please!" he begged. The others were also following him behind him.

"I said stay away!" I repeated. My eyes changed colour to electric blue and ice shot out of my hand. Icicles poked at them as the force flew them back a bit. They all fell of the floor, bruised. I was breathing heavily as I watched them on the ground in pain. They looked up at me and then I watched them faint.

"What have I done?," I asked myself.

I had to get them back to the workshop. I was going to come back afterwards. I hope they won't know what had happened.