Chapter 11 The Plan

Jack POV

Hiccup was making a plan to take over Pitch. He started almost immediately when we got back to the workshop. He was drawing on the chalkboard like mad.

"It's done," he said happily "it's finally done!"

"What's done?," Merida asked.

"The plan," he announced as he moved aside to show us.

"To overthrow Elsa!," he said.

"Woah,woah, wait, nobody is hurting my sister," Anna barged in.

"What choice do we have?," Merida asked.

I stared down at my feet. Elsa...no they can't do anything to her.

"Halt," I shouted and stood up "your not going to lay a finger on Elsa!"

"Two against one Hiccup," Anna sassed. He glared at her.

"Both of you are idiots!," he shouted "Elsa's working with Pitch and is building an army to kill us all!"

"You have no proof!," I shouted.

"I have all the proof I need!," he argued but he then sighed "I doubt she'll ever come back, she's much more powerful than any of us."

I hated to admit it but it was partially true. She was way too powerful but- no, no. Elsa will realise that what she's doing is wrong. She'll come back.

I noticed Hiccup smirking. "I'll be in my room," he said as he left.

Merida's POV

Hours passed and I noticed Hiccup hasn't come out of his room yet. I decided to build up my courage and head in. I took a plate of freshly baked cookies. The smell made it's way through my nose. I couldn't wait to see his reachtion. I walked up to his door and peeked inside. I was shocked to see blueprints everywhere, pens, armour. It was almost as if he was getting prepared to go to war. he noticed me and he smiled.

"Hey Merida," he greeted me. I walked inside shyly. I still remembered our first kiss. Although he hasn't paid any attention to me since then.

"I brought cookies," I said cheerfully as I put the plate down on one of the tables.

"Thanks," he thanked me and got back to work.

"What's all of this?," I asked.

He seemed stunned when I asked him. He got out of his seat and looked around.

"This Merida, is how we will overthrow Elsa and Pitch," he said happily.

"Huh?,"

"As long as we keep framing Elsa everything should go as planned," he explained.

"Elsa? So she never really joined Pitch?," I said hopefully.

"Don't be stupid, of course she did, but everyone will be so focused on her we will have a chance to destroy Pitch's main power. We'll become the new rulers and everyone who will come in our way will be killed," he said almost evily. He turned around to me and came closely. I looked up into his eyes. Only now I realised how short I was. He took his hand and lifted up my chin.

"That is evil, their our friends," I told him.

"Friends? Lets face it, this is mostly about us, the rest of them are just there to help us in," he told me.

"I don't know about this," I said nervously.

"You can either join me or stay with the guardians but just to let you know, when the time comes, I'll be killing you along with them," he warned me.

"But don't you love me?," I asked.

"Of course I do, but what other choice do I have?," he pointed out. He then pulled me and kissed me. I felt his warm lips against mine. So soft, so sweet.

"So?," he asked as he finally backed away. My eyes were wide open, stunned.

"OK," I agreed.

{A/N} Oops I said this was chapter 31. XD it's actually chapter 11. DRAMA HAPPENINGGG!!! MERICUP MOMENT HERE GUYS!! :D