When you go blind

I was rewatching Pokemon because I was bored.... And I still am watching it for some reason because it is surprisingly good. It's been years and I still remember most names which shocks me.

Natsuki:

He would try his best to do everything for you. He will cook for you, make jokes to make you happy, will do the laundry. When you said you can do it, he will insist he can.

Tokiya:

He would let you do because he knows you hate when he helps you. But when you fail, he will come help. If you say you can do it, he will just chuckle and say he can also do it. He will let you do the small daily stuff while he does the hard stuff like cooking.

Cecil:

He would carry you everywhere. He will even feed you. You like sitting on trees so he will carry ou on them. You both would just sit on the branch, he would desribe the serrounding for you so you can imagine how nice everything looks today.

Ren:

He would be around you even more then before. He would always say he loves you and give you kisses to make you feel better. He would carry you on his back everywhere, telling you how everything looks.

Otoya:

He would be sad because you both loved to dance together. After thinking, he went to you and asked if you still wanna dance. You nodded. He would teach you small, easy moves you can do without much thinking. He would always go harder with the dance moves to see how good you can be. When you fell, he was too scared to make you dance again so it took you a whole week to convince him you can still dance.

Syo:

You used to act in small movies so Syo was sad when your dream job got broken due you being blind. After many arguments, you let Syo train you on how to act without any vision. It actually worked so were happy. He would hold your hand to guide you around, which you didn't need vision for to know he's blushing.

Masato:

He will hold your hand more to guide you around so you don't hit anything. He will do a bit more for you but you will have to do most things yourself. He says that way you will learn faster. Just let him by his weird self.