When you ignore him

Natsuki:

He noticed you were mad and ignoring everyone so he baked a cake. He put cute animals on it since he knew you love animals. He went to you and said not to be mad. You just glared before continuing to read stories on Wattpad. Felt him poke your cheek, saying to speak to him. You just roll eyes and ate the cake slice. When it was finished, said thx. He looked so happy to hear you speak. He hugged you, saying it was nothing.

Tokiya:

You were ignoring him. He found it childish so he ignored you, too. Eventually he got tired and tried to speak to you. You just turned. His solution? Throw you over his shoulder and go to the bed. He wrapped you up in a blanket before he sat infront of you. You just glared. He asked what he did. You did tongue out so he pulled on it making you kick him. He let go so you yelled your answer. Both talked while you were still wrapped up in the blanket.

Cecil:

He asked if you wanna go for a walk but you just ignored him. You just wanted to see what he will do if you ignore him. His solution? He threw you over his shoulder and went on the walk. You tried to get off but he didn't let go. Eventually you spoke so he let go. Both had a nice walk and got ice cream.

Otoya:

He didn't know what your problem was but he hates seeing you ignore him and when your sad. So he maked a dance just for you. When he showed it, you couldn't help but laugh. Said he's so sweet. Gave his cheek a kiss before explaining how stressed you are lately. He helped you with your homework and whatever is causing your stress.

Ren:

You were mad at him because he said something mean to you. He noticed so he gave you a shoulder massage and said in a teasing voice you can't stay mad. So all you did was do your middle finger up. Tried not to laugh when he began kissing your neck and also tickling your sides. Eventually laughed and told him to stop. He just smirked and gave you a kiss.

Syo:

He sometimes just runs his mouth which can sometimes make mean things come out. And he said something mean about you. You were now ignoring him. He apologized but you didn't care. He got an idea and went in front of you, stealing your book. You glare. He suddenly began doing cool dance moves and stunts. It maked you laugh and say he's so cool to be able to do that. He panted and asked if he's forgiven. You nodded with a big smile.

Masato:

He ignores you a lot since he is always reading. He thought he should speak to you but you just ignored him. He said your name but you just flip the book page. He was confused to why your acting like this but then he seemed to catch on. He crouched down so he's eye level with you. He took the book and put it aside. He took your hands, kissing the knuckles of your right one before he apologized for all the times he ignored you. You hesitated but forgave him.