When you get your period

Natsuki:

He found out because you told him. So he began baking making cookies. You nervously said your not hungry. So he gave puppy eyes so groan before eating them. He got so happy when you did your thumb up.

Tokiya:

He and you were arguing about something small. You got too angry so took his collar and yelled.

'Boi, there's a fucking volcano exploding inside me and your angry about that little paper?!'

He sweatdropped and said he will fix it. so he quickly left out of embarrassment at what you just said. Later he came back with some chocolate so thanked him.

Cecil:

He asked why you look like your in pain. You mumble you are. He pulled you on the tree branch so sat down. Said you got your damn period. He suddenly ran off so yell that's rude. But he came back with pain killers so laugh. Thanked him. Both talked to distract you from your pain.

Ren:

He tried to kiss you but you knew he would try to go further. You did hand out so he kissed your hand. His eyes went unamused. You said your on your period. He stared before saying he can lay down a towel. You kick him in his private area so he groaned and layed down aside you in pain. You said he's the biggest pervert you ever met. He said he was joking. You just roll eyes.

Otoya:

He noticed you getting up every 2 hours or so so he asked waht wrong is. You said embarrassed that you have your period. He laughed and hugged you, saying it's nothing to be embarrassed about. So he left and came back with hot chocolate milk for you. He said he will go buy more sanitary pads so you quickly take his hand saying cuddling will do. so both cuddled on his bed.

Syo:

He entered your room and asked why your watching Dora. You just stared deep in the TV and stared at Dora.

'This bitch is stupid. THE POOL IS BEHIND HER BUT SHE APPARENTLY IS BLIND!' You yell throwing your glass at the TV so Syo freaked out. He yelled asking what wrong. You suddenly began crying and said your on your period. His cheeks went red but he hugged you and said he will help. You pout and hug back.

Masato:

He won't say anything about it and he also somehow knows you have it. So when you woke up, you saw chocolate on your nightstand and a note. You took the pain killer bottle before reading the note.

'Please don't kill me.' Masato had wroten on it.

You laughed before going to him. Gave him a kiss before saying you will try not to. He just gave a small smile before continuing with his piano.