When you sit on their lap

Natsuki:

He was watching his favorite show. He pat his lap and said to come watch along so you sighed and sit down. Ask if this is gonan be boring. He shook his head quickly. He kept saying the lines before the characters did so yelled you will kill him if he doesn't shut it. He laughed and said sorry.

Tokiya:

He was feeling down today. You did his arm out way and sit on his lap. Ask what wrong is. He said his lyrics aren't good enough. You raise eyebrow before he handed them. You said there's no meaning. So the next hours were finding lyrics and him learning them out his head.

Cecil:

You saw him in a tree. Called his name so he jumped down. He smiled and asked waht wrong is. You said you brought two bentos. So he sat down. You said the ground is dirty. He pulled you on his lap making you yelp. He said his lap isn't. He smiled and ate. So you also did.

Ren:

He watched you learning your dance moves. He said you missed a step so raise eyebrow. He pulled you on his lap. He showed the video. So both watched it. You slap his arm so he raised a eyebrow this time. You yelled he just got a boner just by you sitting on him. You went back to practicing. He yelled to stop being pretty then. He left to bathroom.

Otoya:

You sat on the old chair. Otoya aside you. Both bored but suddenly the chair broke. He laughed and asked if your okay. You yelled of course not. Dusted legs off before saying now you have to stand. Pouted. His cheeks went a bit red. he said to just sit on his lap. So you did. After a while of silence, he said this is romantic. You roll eyes and said this is awkward. He nodded so both went to go do your things you two do on a daily base.

Syo:

He would give a good reaction so went. He was laying on the bed, his legs swinging on the side. You sit on his legs and ask if he worked hard. His face went red. he quickly sat up and ask why you ron his lap. You shrugged. He mumbled stuff so you ask what he said. He yelled your pretty. You raise eyebrow and tried to hold a laugh. He stormed to bathroom. You finally broke and laughed.

Masato:

He was just writing stuff. Him being him basically. You wanted his attenion but he wouldn't give it. He got up and went to his bed. He asked why your staring. He took a book and opened. You pout and sit on his lap. He took your chin and asked what your doing. You said you want attenion. He rolled his eyes at your childish attitude. He kissed your cheek. He took the book so yelled 'Yah!'. He laughed and said he only wanted your reaction. So both talked.