When you take too long in the bathroom

Natsuki:

You take long since you like showers. He wouldn't mind, he sometimes even joins. Natsuki is innocent so nothing would happen. But when his glasses fall off, Satsuki comes and things get heated and horny.

Tokiya:

He would keep knocking thile you open. He would just take his shirt from the shelf and leave. You yelled he could have knocked one. He said then you wouldn't open. You just roll eyes and went back in the shower.

Cecil:

He would just wait outside the door. You would try to open but he is sitting infront of it, sleeping. You facepalmed and kicked the door which resulted in him having back pain. You laugh and rub it saying your sorry. He said to hurry up next time.

Ren:

He would knock but you would shout your showering. Then a silent came thile he asked if he can join. You screamed for him to go back practice his dancing. He pouted but then smirked when the door was unlocked. So then things got horny very quick and... basically much showering didn't happen.

Otoya:

He would just wait on the bed. When you came out, he would run like Quicksilver to the bathroom. You yelled he could have just asked fo ryou to change in here so he could go. He yelled he didn't want to disturb you. You mumble for him not ot talk to you while he's peeing. He said sorry.

Syo:

He would keep saying to hurry up, to which you shouted you just entered the damn shower. He yelled it's already been a half hour. You just yelled for him to go to shower at Natsuki's dorm then. He sighed and left to go shower there since he's all sticky due the dancing.

Masato:

He would wait. He would come after a few minutes to ask to hurry. You would just unlock the door and say he can enter if he needs anything. He would try to hide his blush since your only in a towel. He would say he will come back later. He turned and left quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about adding Ranmaru, Camus, Ai and Reiji. Don't know for sure though.