When you act in a Jdrama

Imagine you're an actor/actress and acted in a populair Jdrama (Japanese drama).

Natsuki:

He would watch it everyday and yell it's amazing. You just get embarrassed when seeing yourself act so asked if he can stop it. he said he likes the drama though. You sighed. He watched the drama every day over and over. He kept fanboying over you.

Tokiya:

He saw the news of a new Jdrama that was going big so he watched it since he was bored. He was surpirsed when he saw you suddenly appear in it. you never told him you acted so he immediatly called you. You just explained why you didn't tell him and he said it's okay. He then hung up so you thought he was mad, but actually he only hung up so he can continue watching the drama.

Cecil:

He ran to you and jumped on you. You yell asking what the Hell wrong is with him. He said your acting is awesome. You stare before facepalming. Now will have to hear him saying that for months. He watched the whole Jdrama season in one day and then kept fanboying. He even asked to go to the set but you declined. It maked him sad so had to drag him to it to cheer him up.

Ren:

He watches all your movies but this one had a kiss scene. He got mad and threw the remote at the tv making the tv fall off the wall. You ran in and yell asking what the fuck he did. He just got up and pointed at you. He said not to kiss other men. You stare at him as if he's stupid before laughing. Gave him a kiss and said it wasn't fun to shoot that scene anyway.

Otoya:

He would try his best not to tell you because he knows you hate seeing yourself acting. But he couldn't help and take your arm. He said your such a good actor. You just said your not. Did the strawberry between lips and told him to stop watching those episodes. He suddenly kissed you and took the strawberry other half. He chewed it while saying he won't. Then he left to go watch another Jdrama you act in.

Syo:

You were acting in a Jdrama but it involded a scene where you had to get half naked. He almost got a nosebleed when it came on. Then he ran in your house and yelled not to go naked on tv. You just stare as he was shouting with a red face and blood dripping down his nose. Slowly handed him a tissue and said you weren't naked. He blushed and yelled men will masturbate to it. now it was your turn to blush and yell for him to stop.

Masato:

You asked him to watch it for some ideas. So he did. He didn't hold back to say you need more passion in acting. You almost fell out the chair and yell he's too honest. He just said stuff you need to fix or what you did good. You just took mental notes before kissing him. Said thx and left. He watched it again for fun. He found you acting cute.