When you both build a blanket fort

Natsuki:

He ran in so jump at the sudden sound of the door slamming open. He said he wants to build a blanket fort. You jump out chair and yell yes. You both took the pillows and blankts before making the fort. Natsuki pulled you in it. You both giggling like two kids even though it's only a blanket fort. Haruka leaned down and said you two have something to do. natsuki pouted and said this is better. Haruka sighed and said she will tell Tokiya. You hold Natsuki's waist and said he's awesome. He smiled and thanked you.

Tokiya:

He had stress so you got an idea. You call him over to your side of the room. He turned and stared. He asked why your such a child. You shrugged and pull him into the blanket fort. Said he has too much stress. He asked if this is your solution. You said you also have an anime. He asked which one. You shrugged saying it's called Black Butler. So both watched it. you kept fangirling over Sebastian and Undertaker making Tokiya jealous. He slammed it pause and kissed you; you yelp. So both had sex in the fort. You laugh and said he got jealous over anime characters. He just mumbled to shut it.

Cecil:

The tree you and Cecil most of the time sit in was taken down. You were sad so Cecil said you two can make a blanket fort. You roll eyes but did it since there wasn't anything better. You sat in it, aside Cecil. Said it's quiet boring. He hummed. He then smiled and asked if you wanna play a game. You both played a game and laughed. You said it's actually fun a blanket fort. He nodded in agreement.

Ren:

He and you were both bored. He asked if you wanna have sex. You said your not feeling it. He smirked and asked blanket fort sex. You said it's a new thing so sure. Both build it before having sex in it. so later you both walking to the cafeteria. Masato was looking at you not so happy so ask what. He said he was still in the damn room. You blush and said sorry. He said he already heard things he never wanted to. He left so you bow as sorry. Ren was just laughing at your embarrassed red face.

Syo:

He was angry because he had trouble remembering lines. You called him in your room so he ran in. He asked what's with the half maked blanket fort. You threw him a pillow and told him to help. Both maked it before sitting in it. you said you will help him with the script. He nodded so both began memorizing the lines. He would say them and you would say if he remembered them right or wrong. He finally got them so he kissed you in excitement. Then his face went red and he said sorry. He took a pillow to hide his face but the whole blanket fort fell so both laughed.

Otoya:

He asked if you wanna play with him. You look him up and down before raising eyebrow. He blushed a bit and said he didn't mean like a sexual play. So he explained he never got to go in a blanket fort as a kid and wants to. You smile and said sure. While building it, notice how happy it looked. It maked you smile. You both crawl in. He said it's not so good build but still awesome. You knick in agreement. So both fell asleep in it and did most stuff in it. he said he wants to live here. You chuckle and said your gonna go make some food. You left so he pouted but waited.

Masato:

He always so serious so you threw the pillow at him. Told him to have some fun. He asked how. You said by helping you build a fort. He asked a militair fort. You laugh before saying a blanket fort. So you both build it. He was unimpressed. He noticed your happy face making him smile a bit. You both enter. He asked what now. You said chips and movie. You left and came back with popcorn. Said the chips were gone. He said Syo ate them. You put Alien VS Predator on. Both watched it. Knew he liked the movie that's why you put it on. You held his arm the whole time.