sixteen {SEMI-FINALE}

_________

_________

You began to walk across the field Joy carrying Kyra while you carry Luna. You passed out a while ago to regain some strength and it helped.

You stop walking.

"Joy..you feel that don't you?"

"What Kyra's diaper being filled because yes I do."

"No...it's him.." Just as you say it a dark figure flys ahead. You see Acnologia toying with a ship. "Oh no.."

"Joy get the girls and go back to Sabertooth I don't want them anywhere near where he is, in fact..just fly as far away as you can." You hold Luna tight. "(Y/N) I'm not leaving you to fight that monster alone!"

"I won't be alone..I got my guild members cheering me on and helping out." You smile.

"You're so cheesy...yet such an adult now. I promise I'll keep them safe." Joy flys off and you begin to run as fast as you can. You've gotta help some way or another. Your head begins to pound and you start to get lightheaded all over again.

"No not now...oh god.." you fall on the ground blacking out.

_________

You hear a faint Mama waking you up out of your mysterious trance. You just out of a crystal like substance.

"(Y/N)!" You hear Wendy say as she holds you close.

You see Sting, Rouge, Gajeel, Natsu, Laxus, and even Cobra. All the dragon slayers were here. There was even a man who seemed all too familiar, he had dark skin and blue hair.

"All the voices of our friends brought us out of your trance now it's time to go dragon hunting!" Natsu parades.

"Hell Yeah!" You say. The others shout a simple Yeah.

"I see that I must teach you why they call me dragon king.." Acnologia says sinisterly.

"(Y/N).." you feel a hand grab yours. Sting looks at you in the eyes. "If anything happens...you take care of those girls and promise to always love me" He says with an emotional tone. You hold his cheek and look up at him lovingly. "Of course and you do the same."

"Forever And Always." He responds.

"NOW LETS GO!~"

The others began throwing out their attacks one bye one

The others began throwing out their attacks one bye one. Wendy enchants you all for a power up. "Water Dragon Typhoon!" You try to hit Acnologia but his powers turn it back onto you. You crash into the ground with a thud.

"You all realize I have one goal to destroy everything and everyone on this planet?" Acnologia asks.

"Why?! Why would you want that?!" Natsu says demandingly.

"To lay waste!" He begins to laugh hysterically. You gasp.

Sting and Rouge go after him first, you follow behind trying to sneak attack him. He grabs your wrist and brings you close. "You were always my favorite Princess.." he slams your body to ground causing you to spit out blood.

Your out and down. The only one left that can do it is Natsu. Wendy takes some of your powers. "I'm using everyone's powers and sending it to Natsu!!!"

"You got this Natsu!!" You shout. Everyone on the outside was helping out too, you could feel it.

Natsu's power level increases to the max. He takes Acnologia out with one swing. He fades in the distance claiming Natsu to be the dragon king. "We did it." Natsu smiles.

You rush over to Sting, "Are you okay?" You ask. "I'm in pain but..knowing that everyone is safe I'm okay." He smiles. You hold his face and kiss him hard. Every memory of every moment with Sting comes back to you.

"Okay you two lets save that for the wedding." Rouge chuckles. "Can't believe our little (Y/N) is getting married." Laxus says patting your head. "I had two kids you think it's that's unbelievable?" You roll your eyes.

A cracking sound is heard. "Umm what was that?" Wendy asks. You all suddenly begin to fall from the sky back to Earth. You scream landing on Sting. The Sabertooth immediately rushes to you three.

Joy returns with Krya and Luna. "You got them back!" Yukino says kissing their forehead. "I missed my girls." Sting holds them both snuggling them.

"Alright alright now that the fighting is over let's get ready for a wedding!!" Lector shouts. All the guild's cheer and shout.

You hold Kyra in your one arms and hold Sting's hand in the other. You look at each other with a smile on your faces. You were so close to becoming a real family.